I just got back a couple weeks ago from a trip to Iceland. I had a great time, its an amazing place. I went horseback riding, saw the northern lights, went to the blue lagoon, etc.
I wrote all about it on my travel blog, so if your thinking about going or planning a trip, please check it out.
Thank you! Hope you have a great trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 2 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 3 Greek island advice
- 4 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 5 Texting in France
- 6 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 7 Cars in France
- 8 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 9 Rome/Florence
- 10 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 11 First European Vacation )
- 12 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 13 4 special meals, 2 GTGs, Benedict Cumberbatch and a Tattoo
- 14 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 15 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 16 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 17 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 18 Still another Normandy question
- 19 Weekend in Paris in October
- 20 In Barcelona...Montjuic
- 21 Around Geneva?
- 22 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 23 Paris
- 24 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 25 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?