I just got back a couple weeks ago from a trip to Iceland. I had a great time, its an amazing place. I went horseback riding, saw the northern lights, went to the blue lagoon, etc.
I wrote all about it on my travel blog, so if your thinking about going or planning a trip, please check it out.
Thank you! Hope you have a great trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 3 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 4 What do pack for Ireland?
- 5 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 6 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 7 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 8 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 9 Netflix and Hulu
- 10 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 11 Best routeLago maggiore to Dolcedo--where to stop
- 12 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 13 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 14 Dinge B&B
- 15 Amsterdam B&B
- 16 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 17 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 18 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 19 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 20 Como or Bellagio
- 21 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 22 Amalfi and Rome
- 23 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 24 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 25 First time in Greece