I just got back a couple weeks ago from a trip to Iceland. I had a great time, its an amazing place. I went horseback riding, saw the northern lights, went to the blue lagoon, etc.
I wrote all about it on my travel blog, so if your thinking about going or planning a trip, please check it out.
Thank you! Hope you have a great trip!
Just Got Back From Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 2 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 3 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 Is Venice really dirty?
- 6 I dream of Europe
- 7 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 8 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 9 Cotswold Churches
- 10 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 11 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 12 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 13 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 14 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 15 Weekend in Norfolk
- 16 Best beach town in Italy?
- 17 Burgundy in May
- 18 Athens at New Years
- 19 chrismas in rome
- 20 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 21 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 24 My notes on Greece 101
- 25 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie