I just got back a couple weeks ago from a trip to Iceland. I had a great time, its an amazing place. I went horseback riding, saw the northern lights, went to the blue lagoon, etc.
I wrote all about it on my travel blog, so if your thinking about going or planning a trip, please check it out.
Thank you! Hope you have a great trip!
Just Got Back From Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michele?
- 2 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 3 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 4 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 5 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 6 London Weekend
- 7 milan austria
- 8 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 9 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 10 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 11 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 12 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 13 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 14 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 15 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 16 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 17 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 18 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 20 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 21 Albi/Carcassone
- 22 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 23 Need help planning Vilnius-Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki trip
- 24 Alhambra questions
- 25 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs