I just got back a couple weeks ago from a trip to Iceland. I had a great time, its an amazing place. I went horseback riding, saw the northern lights, went to the blue lagoon, etc.
I wrote all about it on my travel blog, so if your thinking about going or planning a trip, please check it out.
Thank you! Hope you have a great trip!
Just Got Back From Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 2 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 3 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 4 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 5 Scotland Votes "No"
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 10 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 11 Olive Oil
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 14 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 15 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 16 Wine tour from Verona?
- 17 Paris in 1 Day
- 18 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 21 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 24 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 25 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport