I just got back a couple weeks ago from a trip to Iceland. I had a great time, its an amazing place. I went horseback riding, saw the northern lights, went to the blue lagoon, etc.
I wrote all about it on my travel blog, so if your thinking about going or planning a trip, please check it out.
Thank you! Hope you have a great trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 2 Puglia and Matera
- 3 If we have to eat dinner in sultanhamet
- 4 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 7 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 8 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 9 Day Trip From London
- 10 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 11 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 12 French towns in autumn
- 13 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 14 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 15 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 16 What area of Venice to stay?
- 17 la spezia vs. levanto
- 18 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 19 Southern Puglia Italy
- 20 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 21 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 22 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 23 Travel help laundary
- 24 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 25 Bernese Oberland or Engadin