I just got back a couple weeks ago from a trip to Iceland. I had a great time, its an amazing place. I went horseback riding, saw the northern lights, went to the blue lagoon, etc.
I wrote all about it on my travel blog, so if your thinking about going or planning a trip, please check it out.
Thank you! Hope you have a great trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Time from Nice airport to downtown
- 2 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 3 Help with Keukenhof Combi Ticket
- 4 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 5 Sim cards for Ireland, France, England and Northern Ireland
- 6 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 7 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 8 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 9 Shopping in Paris
- 10 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 11 Spending money
- 12 Amsterdam River Cruise Terminal to The Hague
- 13 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 14 Location recommendation!
- 15 help with 1st trip to Paris/London please
- 16 COBH to BUNRATTY TRAIN?
- 17 Need advice on Italy Itinary
- 18 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 19 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 20 Trying to find an inexpensive smart phone that will work in France
- 21 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 22 buying Eruos in advance
- 23 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 24 Balkans Itinerary Part 2 - Extra Week
- 25 local restaurants along the french riveria