I just got back a couple weeks ago from a trip to Iceland. I had a great time, its an amazing place. I went horseback riding, saw the northern lights, went to the blue lagoon, etc.
I wrote all about it on my travel blog, so if your thinking about going or planning a trip, please check it out.
Thank you! Hope you have a great trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 2 All of Spain or something else..?
- 3 Madrid city centre?
- 4 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 5 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 6 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 7 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 8 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 Italy emergency numbers, which one
- 11 gare de nord
- 12 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 13 BIKE AND BARGE
- 14 Flight from Athens to Turkey
- 15 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 17 London - Home Depot
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 20 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 21 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 22 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 23 Enjoying England for a year!
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau