I just got back a couple weeks ago from a trip to Iceland. I had a great time, its an amazing place. I went horseback riding, saw the northern lights, went to the blue lagoon, etc.
I wrote all about it on my travel blog, so if your thinking about going or planning a trip, please check it out.
Thank you! Hope you have a great trip!
Just Got Back From Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 2 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 3 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 4 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 5 SIM card for eastern europe
- 6 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 7 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 8 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 9 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 10 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 11 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 12 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 13 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 14 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 15 men's shoes spain
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Unique Venice Activity
- 18 Traveling in France by train
- 19 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 20 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 23 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 24 London visit
- 25 Altitude sickness in Switzerland