I just got back a couple weeks ago from a trip to Iceland. I had a great time, its an amazing place. I went horseback riding, saw the northern lights, went to the blue lagoon, etc.
I wrote all about it on my travel blog, so if your thinking about going or planning a trip, please check it out.
Thank you! Hope you have a great trip!
Just Got Back From Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 2 Central Europe itinerary
- 3 First visit to France in November
- 4 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 5 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 Lucerne Switzerland
- 8 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 9 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 10 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 11 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 12 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 13 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 14 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 15 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 16 at what point should one get health insurance
- 17 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 18 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 19 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 20 Europe in December for 10 days
- 21 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 22 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 23 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 24 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 25 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)