I just got back a couple weeks ago from a trip to Iceland. I had a great time, its an amazing place. I went horseback riding, saw the northern lights, went to the blue lagoon, etc.
I wrote all about it on my travel blog, so if your thinking about going or planning a trip, please check it out.
Thank you! Hope you have a great trip!
Just Got Back From Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 2 10 days to Explore Europe
- 3 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 4 How much luggage?????
- 5 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 6 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 7 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 8 German Rail Twin Pass
- 9 London restaurants
- 10 White Villages base?
- 11 Help with France itinerary
- 12 plug adapters ITALY
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 15 biking in France
- 16 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 17 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 18 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 19 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 20 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 21 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 22 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 23 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 24 ITALO trains need help
- 25 Terrorism in Europe