I just got back a couple weeks ago from a trip to Iceland. I had a great time, its an amazing place. I went horseback riding, saw the northern lights, went to the blue lagoon, etc.
I wrote all about it on my travel blog, so if your thinking about going or planning a trip, please check it out.
Thank you! Hope you have a great trip!
Just Got Back From Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 2 Liverpool to London
- 3 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 4 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 5 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 6 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 7 Melissa5 in SWITZERLAND: A Riot of Wildflowers - Berner Oberland June 2010
- 8 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 9 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 10 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 11 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 12 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 13 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 14 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 15 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 16 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 17 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 18 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 19 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 20 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 21 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 22 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 23 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 24 DVD players in France
- 25 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help