I just got back a couple weeks ago from a trip to Iceland. I had a great time, its an amazing place. I went horseback riding, saw the northern lights, went to the blue lagoon, etc.
I wrote all about it on my travel blog, so if your thinking about going or planning a trip, please check it out.
Thank you! Hope you have a great trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로우카지노ぁ/ / UＴR74。ＣＯＭ / /ぁ헬로우카지노
- 2 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 3 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 4 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 5 5 nights near British Museum mid September?
- 6 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 7 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 8 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 9 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 10 Referendum in Greece
- 11 Ostuni favourites
- 12 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 13 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 14 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 15 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 16 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 17 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 18 Aboveboard (the accepting not the book
- 19 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 20 Cochem or Beilstein
- 21 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 22 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 23 Barcelona sites: attire
- 24 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 25 Paris Visite pass