I just got back a couple weeks ago from a trip to Iceland. I had a great time, its an amazing place. I went horseback riding, saw the northern lights, went to the blue lagoon, etc.
I wrote all about it on my travel blog, so if your thinking about going or planning a trip, please check it out.
Thank you! Hope you have a great trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 how to spend 9 nights in Provence (France)
- 2 Overnight Layover -London
- 3 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 4 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 5 First trip to Europe-Final itinerary
- 6 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 7 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 8 London Weekly Apartment
- 9 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 10 International driving permit required in France?
- 11 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 12 Time to go through customs in Glascow, Scotland
- 13 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 14 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 15 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 16 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 17 Finalizing Itinerary
- 18 Rent a car in Le Havre, FR
- 19 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 20 Destination wedding venue suggestions Tuscany or No Italy
- 21 American looking for any work in Italy
- 22 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 23 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 24 10 Days trip to Europe
- 25 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day