I just got back a couple weeks ago from a trip to Iceland. I had a great time, its an amazing place. I went horseback riding, saw the northern lights, went to the blue lagoon, etc.
I wrote all about it on my travel blog, so if your thinking about going or planning a trip, please check it out.
Thank you! Hope you have a great trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 auto europa or auto europe?
- 4 Venice/Mestre
- 5 car insurance italy
- 6 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 7 8 Days in Spain
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 11 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 12 9 Days in Spain
- 13 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 14 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 15 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 16 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 17 Paris to Italy
- 18 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 19 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 22 Amsterdam
- 23 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 24 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 25 Venice to Zermatt by Train