and I must go see Austria and the Bavarian Alps. Wow I am super excited. I have been digging through these forums looking for suggestions. I am planning 10 days in September with a car and a 2 year old... where shall I go??? My wife likes roaming around picturesque little towns & checking out castles, while I like photographing landscapes. First time in that part of Europe. Been to Rome, Paris, Amsterdam... but on this trip we prefer to stay away from the big cities! How much ground shall we cover in 10 days?
Just finished watching "Band of Brothers" ....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 2 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 3 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 9 days in turkey
- 6 Burg Eltz
- 7 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 8 Germany-berlin marathon
- 9 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 10 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 13 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 itinerary help
- 18 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 19 Nice Video about Poland
- 20 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 21 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?