and I must go see Austria and the Bavarian Alps. Wow I am super excited. I have been digging through these forums looking for suggestions. I am planning 10 days in September with a car and a 2 year old... where shall I go??? My wife likes roaming around picturesque little towns & checking out castles, while I like photographing landscapes. First time in that part of Europe. Been to Rome, Paris, Amsterdam... but on this trip we prefer to stay away from the big cities! How much ground shall we cover in 10 days?
Just finished watching "Band of Brothers" ....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 2 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 3 airport hold baggage
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 6 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 7 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 8 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 9 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 10 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 11 Monet in Normandy
- 12 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 13 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 14 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 15 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 16 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 17 Gargano Promontory
- 18 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 19 Santorini
- 20 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 21 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 22 Airport to Piraeus
- 23 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 24 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 25 Day trips from Seville