Hello to everybody!
We just got back from a 13 day visit to Slovenia and Croatia which also included a visit to Trieste.
As always, my trip report will be posted on my web page in a few weeks, and here I'll just mention the highlights.
We spent 5+ days in Slovenia (Bled, Skofia Loka, Ljubljana, Postoyna, Piran), 5+ days in northern Croatia (Istria, Plitvica, Zadar)and 2 days in the Trieste area. The weather was great and we enjoyed every minute, particularly the 3 days we spent in Zadar. Zadar is a delightful town, with the possibility of making interesting side trips to many national parks and islands.
One of the most interesting places we visited was Pag, a bridge-accessible island just north of Zadar. It's 2 main towns are Pag town, and Novalya. The island is very unusual with a landscape similar to the American west. Pag town has a real midievil center, and Novalya is a beautiful seaside resort town with a very active nightlife and many good restaurants.
Everything was just great!
I'll be happy to answer any specific questions about where we went, what we did, where we stayed or anything else.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 괌바카라■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■카지노사이트ヨ카지노사이트
- 2 http://bodyprohealth.com/anibol-x-reviews/
- 3 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 4 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 5 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 6 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 7 Avoid Europcar!
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 10 Scotland - We're Here!
- 11 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 12 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 13 European Vacation 2017
- 14 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 15 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 16 Need help in completing trip details
- 17 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 18 Which area to stay in London
- 19 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 20 Madrid food advice needed
- 21 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 22 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 23 Split to Hvar
- 24 Paris for children
- 25 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
Hello to everybody!