My wife and I have just returned from a great trip that included stays in Seville, Toledo and Salamanca.From the flight (Spanair) to the car rental (Avis) to the hotels and restaurants, everything worked out great.The weather was cold but perfect for walking the cities.We were out at all hours and could not have felt safer.If anyone is planning to visit these cities I would be more than happy to furnish specifics.
just back from 10 incredible days
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 2 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 3 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 4 Paris Ticket t+
- 5 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 6 Best area to stay in Rome
- 7 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 8 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 9 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 12 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 13 Russia visa denials
- 14 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 15 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 16 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 17 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 18 Am I too fat too travel?
- 19 Crete in April
- 20 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 21 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 22 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 23 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 24 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 25 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.