I will be spending 3-4 days in Switzerland, in May of 2014. I want to experience the Swiss mountains. I also would like to stay in one location the entire time. Do you recommend the Jungrau region, the Matterhorn area, or some other area? I'm not a skier, just someone who loves the beauty of mountains. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Jungrau, Matterhorn, Or Somewhere Else For Majestic Mountains?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany-private driver for hire?
- 2 Cookware in France
- 3 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 4 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 5 English language info/site for Belgium bus services
- 6 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 7 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 8 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 9 Ireland train system: first class??
- 10 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 13 9 days in switzerland
- 14 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 15 Barcelona and places around
- 16 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 17 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 18 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 19 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 20 apartment
- 21 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 22 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 23 Brontë Bicentenaries - plans unveiled starting 2016
- 24 Wine tour in Chianti
- 25 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old