I'm going to be in Switzerland with my boyfriend at the beginning of June. Just trying to see how people feel about these different excursions. We will be based in the BO for a few days and Luzern for a few days. Just trying to get an idea of which excursions people felt were a "must-see." We would like to do one or two depending on (not necessarily in order of importance):
1. Length of time it takes to do the round-trip excursion
2. The cost (we will have a swiss pass)
3. The views and picture taking opportunities
4. The "once--in-a-lifetime" opportunity. We live near the Rocky Mountains so keep in mind that we have seen mountains before
5. The cost-benefit of doing the excursion as opposed to doing something else in the area since we don't have a lot of time. So, for instance, if we had to choose a day out on the Lake in Luzern or an excursion to Titlis, which would be better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris advice with kids
- 2 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 3 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 4 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 5 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 6 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 7 Paris travel help
- 8 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 9 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 12 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 13 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 14 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 One night in the Dolomites
- 17 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 18 Airport Transit Visa
- 19 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 20 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 21 Where in Greece
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 25 Day in Capri
Jungfraujoch vs Titlis vs Schilthorn vs Pilatus - which are priority?