I'm going to be in Switzerland with my boyfriend at the beginning of June. Just trying to see how people feel about these different excursions. We will be based in the BO for a few days and Luzern for a few days. Just trying to get an idea of which excursions people felt were a "must-see." We would like to do one or two depending on (not necessarily in order of importance):
1. Length of time it takes to do the round-trip excursion
2. The cost (we will have a swiss pass)
3. The views and picture taking opportunities
4. The "once--in-a-lifetime" opportunity. We live near the Rocky Mountains so keep in mind that we have seen mountains before
5. The cost-benefit of doing the excursion as opposed to doing something else in the area since we don't have a lot of time. So, for instance, if we had to choose a day out on the Lake in Luzern or an excursion to Titlis, which would be better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tracking the Weather
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 Poland to Austria In December
- 4 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 5 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 6 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 7 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 8 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 9 Globus Iberian Tour
- 10 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 11 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 12 base for Andalucia
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 Italy travel plan help
- 15 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 16 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 17 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 18 Budapest Card
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 road trip through scotland
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus
Jungfraujoch vs Titlis vs Schilthorn vs Pilatus - which are priority?