I'm going to be in Switzerland with my boyfriend at the beginning of June. Just trying to see how people feel about these different excursions. We will be based in the BO for a few days and Luzern for a few days. Just trying to get an idea of which excursions people felt were a "must-see." We would like to do one or two depending on (not necessarily in order of importance):
1. Length of time it takes to do the round-trip excursion
2. The cost (we will have a swiss pass)
3. The views and picture taking opportunities
4. The "once--in-a-lifetime" opportunity. We live near the Rocky Mountains so keep in mind that we have seen mountains before
5. The cost-benefit of doing the excursion as opposed to doing something else in the area since we don't have a lot of time. So, for instance, if we had to choose a day out on the Lake in Luzern or an excursion to Titlis, which would be better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 2 St Denis Cathedral
- 3 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 4 Ireland itinerary help please
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 7 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 10 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 11 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 12 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 13 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 14 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Alps Drive
- 19 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 22 Paris cooking classes
- 23 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 24 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
Jungfraujoch vs Titlis vs Schilthorn vs Pilatus - which are priority?