I'm going to be in Switzerland with my boyfriend at the beginning of June. Just trying to see how people feel about these different excursions. We will be based in the BO for a few days and Luzern for a few days. Just trying to get an idea of which excursions people felt were a "must-see." We would like to do one or two depending on (not necessarily in order of importance):
1. Length of time it takes to do the round-trip excursion
2. The cost (we will have a swiss pass)
3. The views and picture taking opportunities
4. The "once--in-a-lifetime" opportunity. We live near the Rocky Mountains so keep in mind that we have seen mountains before
5. The cost-benefit of doing the excursion as opposed to doing something else in the area since we don't have a lot of time. So, for instance, if we had to choose a day out on the Lake in Luzern or an excursion to Titlis, which would be better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How the kids age calculated
- 2 Madrid airport question
- 3 Sintra
- 4 Murren to Prague
- 5 What tips can you give about packing?
- 6 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 10 Aix Provence
- 11 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 12 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 17 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 18 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 24 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 25 One night in Rome
Jungfraujoch vs Titlis vs Schilthorn vs Pilatus - which are priority?