Planning a family trip to Switzerland. Will be based in Luzern. Want to visit the top of europe. Please advise on route from Luzern and what we need tobe equipped with. Have the swissrail pass already.
jungfraujoch mid june
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 2 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 London hotel
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 10 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 13 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 14 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Paris in April?
- 17 Prague - Tram #22
- 18 car rental companies Italy
- 19 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 20 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 24 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 25 Palm Sunday in Paris