Planning a family trip to Switzerland. Will be based in Luzern. Want to visit the top of europe. Please advise on route from Luzern and what we need tobe equipped with. Have the swissrail pass already.
jungfraujoch mid june
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 2 Greece after the Vote
- 3 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 4 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 5 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 6 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 7 Amalfi coast in May
- 8 Amsterday > Bruges
- 9 Great restaurants in Italy
- 10 Germany for 3 weeks
- 11 Germany and Switzerland
- 12 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 13 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 14 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 15 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 16 Renting an apt.
- 17 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 18 northern Portugal
- 19 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 20 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 21 Help me with this trip
- 22 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 23 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 24 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip