Planning a family trip to Switzerland. Will be based in Luzern. Want to visit the top of europe. Please advise on route from Luzern and what we need tobe equipped with. Have the swissrail pass already.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shoppingin Spain
- 2 Itenerary Opinion
- 3 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 4 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 5 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 6 Ecstacy of St. Teresa Under Renovation?
- 7 London-Paris solo trip
- 8 Where to stay around Munich
- 9 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 10 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 11 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 12 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 13 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 14 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 15 Daytrip Ideas from Assisi (leaving this Saturday)
- 16 Northern Spain
- 17 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 18 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 19 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 20 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 21 French Prem Train Fares
- 22 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 23 Dublin to Dingle?
- 24 To Hampton Court Palace
- 25 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!