Planning a family trip to Switzerland. Will be based in Luzern. Want to visit the top of europe. Please advise on route from Luzern and what we need tobe equipped with. Have the swissrail pass already.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 2 Tell me about the Dupleix Metro stop area of Paris
- 3 First Trip to Italy. Need Help on Accommodations in Tuscany
- 4 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 7 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 8 Italy, Spain and France
- 9 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 10 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 11 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 12 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 13 Montpellier - A few questions
- 14 My summer in Paris
- 15 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 16 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 17 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 18 November in Greece
- 19 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 20 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 21 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 22 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 23 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 24 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 25 Dingle Slea Head Tour or Coastline Tour