Planning a family trip to Switzerland. Will be based in Luzern. Want to visit the top of europe. Please advise on route from Luzern and what we need tobe equipped with. Have the swissrail pass already.
jungfraujoch mid june
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 6 Avignon to London?
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 Traveling to Munich
- 9 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 10 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 11 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 15 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 16 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 17 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 18 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 19 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 20 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 21 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 22 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?