Planning a family trip to Switzerland. Will be based in Luzern. Want to visit the top of europe. Please advise on route from Luzern and what we need tobe equipped with. Have the swissrail pass already.
jungfraujoch mid june
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Floating the Gorge!!!
- 2 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 3 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 4 Garmisch
- 5 Recommendation for one day trip from Cortona for first timers
- 6 Base for walking in Ireland.
- 7 Portugal with children
- 8 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 9 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 10 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 11 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 12 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 13 Greek Island honeymoon
- 14 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 15 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 16 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 17 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 18 drive how far from GLA first day?
- 19 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 20 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 21 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 22 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 23 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 24 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 25 Naples and Salerno