Planning a family trip to Switzerland. Will be based in Luzern. Want to visit the top of europe. Please advise on route from Luzern and what we need tobe equipped with. Have the swissrail pass already.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 2 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 3 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 4 Andalucia Spain
- 5 Going to Paris for one day
- 6 Valencia Spain
- 7 Rome Water Shortage
- 8 Europe for Beginners
- 9 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 10 Getting around London
- 11 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 12 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 13 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 14 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 15 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 16 WWI sites
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 Visiting Zurich
- 19 Lake Como,Italy
- 20 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 21 Paris to Bordeaux
- 22 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 23 13 nights in switzerland
- 24 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 25 Germany-Car or Train