Planning a family trip to Switzerland. Will be based in Luzern. Want to visit the top of europe. Please advise on route from Luzern and what we need tobe equipped with. Have the swissrail pass already.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 2 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 3 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 4 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 5 Where to spend how much time in Belgium
- 6 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 7 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 8 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 9 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 10 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 11 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 12 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 13 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 14 Car rental insurance woes
- 15 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 16 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 17 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 18 Edinburgh and Scotland experts—comments on itinerary (beta version!)
- 19 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 20 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 21 12 Days in Italy
- 22 Paris recommendations?
- 23 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 24 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 25 Amalfi and Tuscany for 20th anniversary trip