I'll be arriving at Basel on 4-Dec from Paris.
4-Dec: Stay at Interlaken
5-Dec: Stay at Grindelwald
6-Dec: Departs to Venice
I plan is doing the day trip to Jungfraujoch on one morning, depending on weather.
QUESTION 1: Jungfraujoch open for visit in 1st week of December?
QUESTION 2: Should i get any swiss pass? Or just normal fare?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 2 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 3 quickest way to Prague
- 4 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 5 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 6 Avoid Europcar!
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 9 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 16 days in France and Italy
- 12 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 13 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 14 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 15 Amsterdam
- 16 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 17 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 18 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 19 Train / Calabria
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 22 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 23 Paris for children
- 24 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 25 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?