I would be in Switzerland for a brief span of 2 days. One of the days I want to take a day trip from Zurich. I understand that Grayline has these tours which they do and the 2 that interested me was to Mt Titlis and to Jungfrau. I am to be in Switzerland from 20 to 22 April and plan to do this trip on 21st of April. I am travelling with my pregnant wife and 4 year old son.
Your valuable inputs would be much appreciated.
Jungfrau or Titlis ???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 2 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 3 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 4 Switzerland
- 5 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 6 Visiting Zurich
- 7 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 8 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 9 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 10 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 11 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 12 Paris to Bordeaux
- 13 Iceland 3 day layover
- 14 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 15 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 16 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 17 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 18 Train travel
- 19 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 20 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 21 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 22 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 23 DVD burning software
- 24 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 25 Central London indoor swimming locations