I would be in Switzerland for a brief span of 2 days. One of the days I want to take a day trip from Zurich. I understand that Grayline has these tours which they do and the 2 that interested me was to Mt Titlis and to Jungfrau. I am to be in Switzerland from 20 to 22 April and plan to do this trip on 21st of April. I am travelling with my pregnant wife and 4 year old son.
Your valuable inputs would be much appreciated.
Jungfrau or Titlis ???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitala
- 2 First Solo Adventure
- 3 First Solo Adventure
- 4 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 7 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 8 Crete Holiday
- 9 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 10 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 11 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 12 Where should I go with my family?
- 13 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 14 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 15 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 16 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 17 Stu Tower
- 18 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 19 Trains in Italy
- 20 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 21 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 22 Which Hotel in Rome
- 23 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 24 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland