I would be in Switzerland for a brief span of 2 days. One of the days I want to take a day trip from Zurich. I understand that Grayline has these tours which they do and the 2 that interested me was to Mt Titlis and to Jungfrau. I am to be in Switzerland from 20 to 22 April and plan to do this trip on 21st of April. I am travelling with my pregnant wife and 4 year old son.
Your valuable inputs would be much appreciated.
Jungfrau or Titlis ???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 2 Rome hotel
- 3 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 4 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 5 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 6 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 7 3 nights in Madrid
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Seville to Cordoba
- 10 London Hotel - Different Request
- 11 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 12 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 13 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 14 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 15 London 6 day itinerary
- 16 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 19 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 22 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 23 Sim Cards
- 24 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 25 London in Winter Report