I would be in Switzerland for a brief span of 2 days. One of the days I want to take a day trip from Zurich. I understand that Grayline has these tours which they do and the 2 that interested me was to Mt Titlis and to Jungfrau. I am to be in Switzerland from 20 to 22 April and plan to do this trip on 21st of April. I am travelling with my pregnant wife and 4 year old son.
Your valuable inputs would be much appreciated.
Jungfrau or Titlis ???
Jungfrau vs Titlis
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 2 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 3 Italy
- 4 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 5 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 8 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 9 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 10 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 11 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 12 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 13 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 14 UK for 12 days !
- 15 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 16 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 17 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 18 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 21 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 22 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 25 best beaches on the costa del sol