If time only allow for us to visit 1 spot at in summer, what would u recommend between Jungfrau vs Matterhorn?
Things want to do: touch on snow, a walk to watch the mighty mountains, etc!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples, Italy
- 2 Ireland in April
- 3 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 6 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 7 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 8 French restaurants
- 9 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 10 Engadine Valley help
- 11 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 12 Tuscany 6 nights
- 13 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 14 Ireland travel passport question
- 15 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 16 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 17 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 France & Italy, May or June
- 21 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 22 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 23 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 24 San Sebastian
- 25 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?