I live in Texas most of my life and is use to hot weather but we stay indoor most of the time during the hottest months from June to September. We also have very efficient A/C everywhere so we can handle the hot weather even when it reach over 100F. We will stay in St. Remy-de-Provence from June 18 for four days and then stay in Nice from June 22 for three days. I check their average monthly temperature in June is high in upper 70's F to 80's. Is it accurate? Is it dry heat or humid? Will that be too hot to do a lot of walking outdoor? We wear T shirt and shorts all the time, will that be too casual to wear in this part of France? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
June weather in Provence and the French Riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 3 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 6 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 9 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 10 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 11 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 12 nearby cities to london
- 13 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 16 Swiss rail passes
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 19 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 20 Augsburg with kids
- 21 train to Vernon France
- 22 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Hotel in Venice
- 25 Florence to Siena May 1st