I live in Texas most of my life and is use to hot weather but we stay indoor most of the time during the hottest months from June to September. We also have very efficient A/C everywhere so we can handle the hot weather even when it reach over 100F. We will stay in St. Remy-de-Provence from June 18 for four days and then stay in Nice from June 22 for three days. I check their average monthly temperature in June is high in upper 70's F to 80's. Is it accurate? Is it dry heat or humid? Will that be too hot to do a lot of walking outdoor? We wear T shirt and shorts all the time, will that be too casual to wear in this part of France? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
June weather in Provence and the French Riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 2 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 3 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 4 mallorca
- 5 Satnav maps update
- 6 Spanish Music
- 7 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 8 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 9 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 10 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 11 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Paris winter sales
- 14 Germany for 3 weeks
- 15 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 16 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 17 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Renting an apt.
- 20 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 21 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 22 Amalfi coast in May
- 23 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 24 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Ediburgh lodging - July.