I live in Texas most of my life and is use to hot weather but we stay indoor most of the time during the hottest months from June to September. We also have very efficient A/C everywhere so we can handle the hot weather even when it reach over 100F. We will stay in St. Remy-de-Provence from June 18 for four days and then stay in Nice from June 22 for three days. I check their average monthly temperature in June is high in upper 70's F to 80's. Is it accurate? Is it dry heat or humid? Will that be too hot to do a lot of walking outdoor? We wear T shirt and shorts all the time, will that be too casual to wear in this part of France? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
June weather in Provence and the French Riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 2 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 3 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 4 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 5 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 6 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 7 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 10 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 11 21 Days in Central Europe
- 12 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 13 London 2nd time around
- 14 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 15 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 16 London visit
- 17 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 21 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 22 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 23 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 24 My itinerary for Greece
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)