I live in Texas most of my life and is use to hot weather but we stay indoor most of the time during the hottest months from June to September. We also have very efficient A/C everywhere so we can handle the hot weather even when it reach over 100F. We will stay in St. Remy-de-Provence from June 18 for four days and then stay in Nice from June 22 for three days. I check their average monthly temperature in June is high in upper 70's F to 80's. Is it accurate? Is it dry heat or humid? Will that be too hot to do a lot of walking outdoor? We wear T shirt and shorts all the time, will that be too casual to wear in this part of France? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
June weather in Provence and the French Riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 2 London Weekend
- 3 Alhambra questions
- 4 Baltic cruise ports
- 5 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 6 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 7 milan austria
- 8 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 9 Berlin: evening dining
- 10 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 11 France 8 days
- 12 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 13 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 14 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 15 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 16 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 17 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 18 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 19 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 20 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 21 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 22 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 23 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 24 Back to Provence in 2015
- 25 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples