I live in Texas most of my life and is use to hot weather but we stay indoor most of the time during the hottest months from June to September. We also have very efficient A/C everywhere so we can handle the hot weather even when it reach over 100F. We will stay in St. Remy-de-Provence from June 18 for four days and then stay in Nice from June 22 for three days. I check their average monthly temperature in June is high in upper 70's F to 80's. Is it accurate? Is it dry heat or humid? Will that be too hot to do a lot of walking outdoor? We wear T shirt and shorts all the time, will that be too casual to wear in this part of France? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
June weather in Provence and the French Riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 2 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 3 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 4 buying souviners and art
- 5 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 6 Norway in June with parents.
- 7 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 8 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 9 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 10 Positano in high season???
- 11 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 12 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 13 London Half-Term City Break
- 14 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 15 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 16 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 17 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 18 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 19 Train tickets France and Spain
- 20 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 21 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 22 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 23 Travel services for Spain
- 24 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 25 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.