I live in Texas most of my life and is use to hot weather but we stay indoor most of the time during the hottest months from June to September. We also have very efficient A/C everywhere so we can handle the hot weather even when it reach over 100F. We will stay in St. Remy-de-Provence from June 18 for four days and then stay in Nice from June 22 for three days. I check their average monthly temperature in June is high in upper 70's F to 80's. Is it accurate? Is it dry heat or humid? Will that be too hot to do a lot of walking outdoor? We wear T shirt and shorts all the time, will that be too casual to wear in this part of France? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
June weather in Provence and the French Riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 2 Paris in April?
- 3 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 4 Three days in Spain
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Sicily Suggetions
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Flam, Norway railway
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 21 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 22 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 23 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 24 He said , she said
- 25 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo