I live in Texas most of my life and is use to hot weather but we stay indoor most of the time during the hottest months from June to September. We also have very efficient A/C everywhere so we can handle the hot weather even when it reach over 100F. We will stay in St. Remy-de-Provence from June 18 for four days and then stay in Nice from June 22 for three days. I check their average monthly temperature in June is high in upper 70's F to 80's. Is it accurate? Is it dry heat or humid? Will that be too hot to do a lot of walking outdoor? We wear T shirt and shorts all the time, will that be too casual to wear in this part of France? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
June weather in Provence and the French Riviera
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 3 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 6 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 7 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 11 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 16 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 17 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 18 first european holiday itinery
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 London's Proposed New Airport...