I live in Texas most of my life and is use to hot weather but we stay indoor most of the time during the hottest months from June to September. We also have very efficient A/C everywhere so we can handle the hot weather even when it reach over 100F. We will stay in St. Remy-de-Provence from June 18 for four days and then stay in Nice from June 22 for three days. I check their average monthly temperature in June is high in upper 70's F to 80's. Is it accurate? Is it dry heat or humid? Will that be too hot to do a lot of walking outdoor? We wear T shirt and shorts all the time, will that be too casual to wear in this part of France? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
June weather in Provence and the French Riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 4 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 7 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 8 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 9 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 10 Food tours in Rome?
- 11 Rome Food Tour
- 12 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 13 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 15 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 16 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 19 Italy and Croatia
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 22 Kimhe--flamenco
- 23 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Travel between Madrid and Caceres