I live in Texas most of my life and is use to hot weather but we stay indoor most of the time during the hottest months from June to September. We also have very efficient A/C everywhere so we can handle the hot weather even when it reach over 100F. We will stay in St. Remy-de-Provence from June 18 for four days and then stay in Nice from June 22 for three days. I check their average monthly temperature in June is high in upper 70's F to 80's. Is it accurate? Is it dry heat or humid? Will that be too hot to do a lot of walking outdoor? We wear T shirt and shorts all the time, will that be too casual to wear in this part of France? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
June weather in Provence and the French Riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 2 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 3 Cornwall or Paris?
- 4 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 5 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 6 Help for San Sebastian
- 7 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 8 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 9 spain
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 12 2 Days in Rome
- 13 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 14 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 15 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 16 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 17 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 18 3 days in Rome
- 19 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 2 full days in Paris
- 21 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 22 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 23 Help with Madrid Location
- 24 Venice, just arrived
- 25 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?