I live in Texas most of my life and is use to hot weather but we stay indoor most of the time during the hottest months from June to September. We also have very efficient A/C everywhere so we can handle the hot weather even when it reach over 100F. We will stay in St. Remy-de-Provence from June 18 for four days and then stay in Nice from June 22 for three days. I check their average monthly temperature in June is high in upper 70's F to 80's. Is it accurate? Is it dry heat or humid? Will that be too hot to do a lot of walking outdoor? We wear T shirt and shorts all the time, will that be too casual to wear in this part of France? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
June weather in Provence and the French Riviera
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 7 River cruises
- 8 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 9 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 18 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 19 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Belgium