I live in Texas most of my life and is use to hot weather but we stay indoor most of the time during the hottest months from June to September. We also have very efficient A/C everywhere so we can handle the hot weather even when it reach over 100F. We will stay in St. Remy-de-Provence from June 18 for four days and then stay in Nice from June 22 for three days. I check their average monthly temperature in June is high in upper 70's F to 80's. Is it accurate? Is it dry heat or humid? Will that be too hot to do a lot of walking outdoor? We wear T shirt and shorts all the time, will that be too casual to wear in this part of France? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
June weather in Provence and the French Riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 3 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 4 Italy tours
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 Scottish Passport
- 9 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 10 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 11 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 12 Questions About Croatia
- 13 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 16 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 17 Best day trips from Paris
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 20 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 21 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 22 Romania photo gallery Bucharest Brasov Constanta
- 23 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 24 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 25 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?