I live in Texas most of my life and is use to hot weather but we stay indoor most of the time during the hottest months from June to September. We also have very efficient A/C everywhere so we can handle the hot weather even when it reach over 100F. We will stay in St. Remy-de-Provence from June 18 for four days and then stay in Nice from June 22 for three days. I check their average monthly temperature in June is high in upper 70's F to 80's. Is it accurate? Is it dry heat or humid? Will that be too hot to do a lot of walking outdoor? We wear T shirt and shorts all the time, will that be too casual to wear in this part of France? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
June weather in Provence and the French Riviera
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 London at Xmas
- 3 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 4 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 5 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 6 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 7 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 8 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 9 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 10 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 13 Backpacking through Europe
- 14 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 15 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 16 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 17 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 18 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 19 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 20 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 21 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 22 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 23 ferry to Harwich
- 24 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG