I live in Texas most of my life and is use to hot weather but we stay indoor most of the time during the hottest months from June to September. We also have very efficient A/C everywhere so we can handle the hot weather even when it reach over 100F. We will stay in St. Remy-de-Provence from June 18 for four days and then stay in Nice from June 22 for three days. I check their average monthly temperature in June is high in upper 70's F to 80's. Is it accurate? Is it dry heat or humid? Will that be too hot to do a lot of walking outdoor? We wear T shirt and shorts all the time, will that be too casual to wear in this part of France? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
June weather in Provence and the French Riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Hotel Deals in London
- 2 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 3 It’s not a positive change loll times a large
- 4 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 5 Riquewihr or Ribeauville
- 6 Europe in winter
- 7 Airbnb scam
- 8 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 9 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 10 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 11 Two Days in Prague
- 12 Alterations to night trains routes
- 13 Air France strike
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 16 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 17 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 18 Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
- 19 What to see and do in London for a week?
- 20 Giverny in early October?
- 21 Norway Advice
- 22 Renfe site
- 23 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 24 Cornwall or Paris?
- 25 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago