I live in Texas most of my life and is use to hot weather but we stay indoor most of the time during the hottest months from June to September. We also have very efficient A/C everywhere so we can handle the hot weather even when it reach over 100F. We will stay in St. Remy-de-Provence from June 18 for four days and then stay in Nice from June 22 for three days. I check their average monthly temperature in June is high in upper 70's F to 80's. Is it accurate? Is it dry heat or humid? Will that be too hot to do a lot of walking outdoor? We wear T shirt and shorts all the time, will that be too casual to wear in this part of France? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
June weather in Provence and the French Riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 2 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 3 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 4 Lyon Arrondissements
- 5 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 6 1+ days in Toledo
- 7 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 8 Paris info required
- 9 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 10 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 11 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 12 Directions needed from Clifden to Dublin
- 13 Catalonia
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 Greek Island honeymoon
- 16 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 17 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 18 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 19 A First and Fantastic Visit to Istanbul
- 20 DCC on the increase?
- 21 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 22 Rome to Positano
- 23 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 24 First World War tour
- 25 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration