I live in Texas most of my life and is use to hot weather but we stay indoor most of the time during the hottest months from June to September. We also have very efficient A/C everywhere so we can handle the hot weather even when it reach over 100F. We will stay in St. Remy-de-Provence from June 18 for four days and then stay in Nice from June 22 for three days. I check their average monthly temperature in June is high in upper 70's F to 80's. Is it accurate? Is it dry heat or humid? Will that be too hot to do a lot of walking outdoor? We wear T shirt and shorts all the time, will that be too casual to wear in this part of France? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
June weather in Provence and the French Riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 2 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 3 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 4 Italian Lakes
- 5 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 6 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 7 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 8 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 9 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 10 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 13 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 14 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 15 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 16 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 17 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 18 Naxos in May
- 19 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 20 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 21 Trains in Europe
- 22 Scuol, Switzerland
- 23 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 24 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 25 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia