I live in Texas most of my life and is use to hot weather but we stay indoor most of the time during the hottest months from June to September. We also have very efficient A/C everywhere so we can handle the hot weather even when it reach over 100F. We will stay in St. Remy-de-Provence from June 18 for four days and then stay in Nice from June 22 for three days. I check their average monthly temperature in June is high in upper 70's F to 80's. Is it accurate? Is it dry heat or humid? Will that be too hot to do a lot of walking outdoor? We wear T shirt and shorts all the time, will that be too casual to wear in this part of France? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
June weather in Provence and the French Riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 2 guide through cities of Europe using stories
- 3 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 4 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 5 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 7 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 8 Mama Mia Italy!
- 9 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 10 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 11 3 weeks in Europe
- 12 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 13 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 14 Bike touring in France
- 15 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 16 Areas Similar to Galway?
- 17 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 18 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 19 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 20 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 21 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 22 Eating in University cafeterias
- 23 Does this sound feasible?
- 24 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 25 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!