We are planning on taking our daughter to London/Paris for two weeks after she graduates from High School next year. She has expressed an interest in going over during Christmas break next December, instead. Aside from price differences for hotels and airfare, what are the pros-and-cons for each season? My wife thinks summer would provide a more enriching experience but is ok with either. I'm thinking it will be easier to get around during the summer months.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 5 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 10 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 11 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 12 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 13 Chania
- 14 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 15 Car rental in Santorini port
- 16 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 17 Renting a car in Greece
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 20 renting a car in greece
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 23 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 24 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 25 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre