We are planning on taking our daughter to London/Paris for two weeks after she graduates from High School next year. She has expressed an interest in going over during Christmas break next December, instead. Aside from price differences for hotels and airfare, what are the pros-and-cons for each season? My wife thinks summer would provide a more enriching experience but is ok with either. I'm thinking it will be easier to get around during the summer months.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Cooking Secrets
- 2 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 3 Europe in late January
- 4 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 5 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 6 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 7 Italy's central lakes!
- 8 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 9 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 10 Andalucia in December
- 11 Travel vs. Babies
- 12 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 13 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 14 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 15 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 16 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 17 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 18 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 19 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 20 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 21 UBER in England
- 22 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 23 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 24 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 25 TGV from Paris to Vienna?