We are planning on taking our daughter to London/Paris for two weeks after she graduates from High School next year. She has expressed an interest in going over during Christmas break next December, instead. Aside from price differences for hotels and airfare, what are the pros-and-cons for each season? My wife thinks summer would provide a more enriching experience but is ok with either. I'm thinking it will be easier to get around during the summer months.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 2 Rome Private Tours
- 3 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 4 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 5 data sim card for france
- 6 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 7 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 8 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 9 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 11 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 12 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 13 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 14 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 15 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 16 5 top Scams in Paris
- 17 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 18 Barcelona in July
- 19 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 20 Train Dublin-Galway-tickets, classes
- 21 RHK's Spring Trip
- 22 Another Visit to London
- 23 Travel from Munich to Milan in July
- 24 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 25 How to ship souvenirs home from Lisbon