We are planning on taking our daughter to London/Paris for two weeks after she graduates from High School next year. She has expressed an interest in going over during Christmas break next December, instead. Aside from price differences for hotels and airfare, what are the pros-and-cons for each season? My wife thinks summer would provide a more enriching experience but is ok with either. I'm thinking it will be easier to get around during the summer months.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 2 What Greek islands should I visit
- 3 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 4 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 5 than no further Alpha Man comfy
- 6 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 9 cell phone companys
- 10 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 11 italy itinerary
- 12 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 13 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 14 Local markets in Italy
- 15 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 16 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 17 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 18 Where in Paris?
- 19 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 20 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 21 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 22 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 23 Guides - Matera
- 24 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016