We are planning on taking our daughter to London/Paris for two weeks after she graduates from High School next year. She has expressed an interest in going over during Christmas break next December, instead. Aside from price differences for hotels and airfare, what are the pros-and-cons for each season? My wife thinks summer would provide a more enriching experience but is ok with either. I'm thinking it will be easier to get around during the summer months.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 2 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 3 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 4 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 5 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Safety concerns?
- 8 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 Private transportation
- 11 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 12 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 13 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 14 Global Travel Warning...
- 15 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 16 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 17 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 18 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 19 Morning in paris
- 20 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Balkans Itinerary
- 23 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 25 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe