We are planning on taking our daughter to London/Paris for two weeks after she graduates from High School next year. She has expressed an interest in going over during Christmas break next December, instead. Aside from price differences for hotels and airfare, what are the pros-and-cons for each season? My wife thinks summer would provide a more enriching experience but is ok with either. I'm thinking it will be easier to get around during the summer months.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 2 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 3 Europe Itinerary
- 4 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 5 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 6 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 7 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 8 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 9 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 10 Currency
- 11 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 12 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 13 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 14 Breakfast: London
- 15 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 16 Montpellier to Arles
- 17 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 18 Loire Valley itinerary
- 19 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 20 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 21 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 22 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 23 Poland Tour Group
- 24 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 25 10 nights in Italy for a first timer