We are planning on taking our daughter to London/Paris for two weeks after she graduates from High School next year. She has expressed an interest in going over during Christmas break next December, instead. Aside from price differences for hotels and airfare, what are the pros-and-cons for each season? My wife thinks summer would provide a more enriching experience but is ok with either. I'm thinking it will be easier to get around during the summer months.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 4 Barcelona extension
- 5 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 6 VRBO Neighborhood
- 7 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 8 Enjoying England for a year!
- 9 Madrid city centre?
- 10 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 11 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 12 Ireland driving itinerary
- 13 Europe itinerary
- 14 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 15 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 16 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 17 French Riviera
- 18 Southern Italy
- 19 Trip Report: Hungary & Romania, May-June 2005. Re-posted to eliminate errors.
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 21 England in a week - what's realistic
- 22 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 23 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 24 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 25 Decrepit dame does Deutschland