I have been using http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/venice-italy.html to try to locate a B & B in Venice, Mid June. However, the site doesn't have a lot of ratings.
So, I come to all of you and would like suggestions on a 2 night, weekend stay (I understand the higher price on the weekends), canal view hotel/apartment/b&b. We are not looking for luxury, we prefer quaint. If it's on the Grande Canal, that is great, but if it's not, it's ok. Also understand the Grande canal traffic will include ALL types of traffic, not just gondolas.
Again, Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 2 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 3 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 4 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 5 Holland Itinerary
- 6 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 7 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 8 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 9 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 10 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 11 20 free days of Europe
- 12 I forgot my international driver permit
- 13 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 14 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 15 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 16 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 17 Iceland Trip Report
- 18 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 19 Rome Airport Question!
- 20 Portugal Walking Tour
- 21 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 22 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 23 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 24 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 25 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland