I have been using http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/venice-italy.html to try to locate a B & B in Venice, Mid June. However, the site doesn't have a lot of ratings.
So, I come to all of you and would like suggestions on a 2 night, weekend stay (I understand the higher price on the weekends), canal view hotel/apartment/b&b. We are not looking for luxury, we prefer quaint. If it's on the Grande Canal, that is great, but if it's not, it's ok. Also understand the Grande canal traffic will include ALL types of traffic, not just gondolas.
Again, Thank you!
June Canal View, Venice Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 2 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 3 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 4 5am arrival in Dublin
- 5 London tube
- 6 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 12 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 13 What are the best places to see in England
- 14 London hotel
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Europe in 21 days
- 19 London day trips, especially castles
- 20 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 21 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 22 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 23 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 24 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 25 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish