I have been using http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/venice-italy.html to try to locate a B & B in Venice, Mid June. However, the site doesn't have a lot of ratings.
So, I come to all of you and would like suggestions on a 2 night, weekend stay (I understand the higher price on the weekends), canal view hotel/apartment/b&b. We are not looking for luxury, we prefer quaint. If it's on the Grande Canal, that is great, but if it's not, it's ok. Also understand the Grande canal traffic will include ALL types of traffic, not just gondolas.
Again, Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 Days in Europe
- 2 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 3 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 4 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 5 Andalucia in December
- 6 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 7 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 8 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 9 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 10 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 11 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 12 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 13 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 14 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 15 4 days in switzerland
- 16 European Cooking Secrets
- 17 Basque country ideas
- 18 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 19 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 20 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 21 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 22 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 23 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 24 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 25 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?