I have been using http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/venice-italy.html to try to locate a B & B in Venice, Mid June. However, the site doesn't have a lot of ratings.
So, I come to all of you and would like suggestions on a 2 night, weekend stay (I understand the higher price on the weekends), canal view hotel/apartment/b&b. We are not looking for luxury, we prefer quaint. If it's on the Grande Canal, that is great, but if it's not, it's ok. Also understand the Grande canal traffic will include ALL types of traffic, not just gondolas.
Again, Thank you!
June Canal View, Venice Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Gift for French business associate
- 5 Alterations to night trains routes
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 Trip Report, part 1
- 8 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 9 Scottish Passport
- 10 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 11 shortened trip to Italy
- 12 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 13 Air France strike
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 17 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 18 Amsterdam
- 19 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 20 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 21 Sunny September Trip Report
- 22 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 23 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 24 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 25 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland