I have been using http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/venice-italy.html to try to locate a B & B in Venice, Mid June. However, the site doesn't have a lot of ratings.
So, I come to all of you and would like suggestions on a 2 night, weekend stay (I understand the higher price on the weekends), canal view hotel/apartment/b&b. We are not looking for luxury, we prefer quaint. If it's on the Grande Canal, that is great, but if it's not, it's ok. Also understand the Grande canal traffic will include ALL types of traffic, not just gondolas.
Again, Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 2 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 Insurance on rental car options
- 5 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 6 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 7 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 10 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 11 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 12 Keukenhof in May?
- 13 Happy birthday ATM
- 14 24 hours in Paris
- 15 Istanbul at Easter
- 16 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 17 tickets for Wimbledon
- 18 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 19 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 20 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 23 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 24 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 25 Renting a car in Greece