I have been using http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/venice-italy.html to try to locate a B & B in Venice, Mid June. However, the site doesn't have a lot of ratings.
So, I come to all of you and would like suggestions on a 2 night, weekend stay (I understand the higher price on the weekends), canal view hotel/apartment/b&b. We are not looking for luxury, we prefer quaint. If it's on the Grande Canal, that is great, but if it's not, it's ok. Also understand the Grande canal traffic will include ALL types of traffic, not just gondolas.
Again, Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 2 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 3 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 4 Greece after the Vote
- 5 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 6 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 7 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 8 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 9 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 10 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 11 Italian rail travel
- 12 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 13 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 14 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 15 Malpensa - Verona
- 16 Portugal Transportation
- 17 Amsterdam River Cruise Terminal to The Hague
- 18 2 Week European Itinerary
- 19 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 20 Bob Dylan in Donostia-San Sebastian 11 July 2015
- 21 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 22 Provence planning
- 23 Venice to Como and Como to Zermatt - Do we really need reservations way in advance or is 2 days ok?
- 24 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 25 Is Valladolid a place visit?