I have been using http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/venice-italy.html to try to locate a B & B in Venice, Mid June. However, the site doesn't have a lot of ratings.
So, I come to all of you and would like suggestions on a 2 night, weekend stay (I understand the higher price on the weekends), canal view hotel/apartment/b&b. We are not looking for luxury, we prefer quaint. If it's on the Grande Canal, that is great, but if it's not, it's ok. Also understand the Grande canal traffic will include ALL types of traffic, not just gondolas.
Again, Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 2 Cordoba or Granada?
- 3 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 4 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 5 Amalfi or Positano
- 6 3 nights in Tuscany
- 7 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 8 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 9 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 14 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 15 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 16 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 17 Munich, Germany
- 18 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 19 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 20 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 21 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 22 Touring Wales
- 23 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 24 First Time Europe Trip
- 25 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May