I have been using http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/venice-italy.html to try to locate a B & B in Venice, Mid June. However, the site doesn't have a lot of ratings.
So, I come to all of you and would like suggestions on a 2 night, weekend stay (I understand the higher price on the weekends), canal view hotel/apartment/b&b. We are not looking for luxury, we prefer quaint. If it's on the Grande Canal, that is great, but if it's not, it's ok. Also understand the Grande canal traffic will include ALL types of traffic, not just gondolas.
Again, Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 visa expired
- 2 Phone cards
- 3 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 6 written guide for Olympia
- 7 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 8 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 9 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 10 Naxos hotel question
- 11 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 12 England and Wales by public transport
- 13 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 16 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 17 Europe Itinerary
- 18 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 19 Loire Valley itinerary
- 20 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 21 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 22 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 23 Oktoberfest 2016 What to expect
- 24 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 25 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?