I have been using http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/venice-italy.html to try to locate a B & B in Venice, Mid June. However, the site doesn't have a lot of ratings.
So, I come to all of you and would like suggestions on a 2 night, weekend stay (I understand the higher price on the weekends), canal view hotel/apartment/b&b. We are not looking for luxury, we prefer quaint. If it's on the Grande Canal, that is great, but if it's not, it's ok. Also understand the Grande canal traffic will include ALL types of traffic, not just gondolas.
Again, Thank you!
June Canal View, Venice Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Best beach town in Italy?
- 4 Is Venice really dirty?
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 9 Weekend in Norfolk
- 10 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 11 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 12 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 13 Autumn in Paris
- 14 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 15 Burgundy in May
- 16 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 17 A Greek sojourn
- 18 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 19 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 20 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 21 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 22 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 23 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 24 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 25 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey