I have been using http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/venice-italy.html to try to locate a B & B in Venice, Mid June. However, the site doesn't have a lot of ratings.
So, I come to all of you and would like suggestions on a 2 night, weekend stay (I understand the higher price on the weekends), canal view hotel/apartment/b&b. We are not looking for luxury, we prefer quaint. If it's on the Grande Canal, that is great, but if it's not, it's ok. Also understand the Grande canal traffic will include ALL types of traffic, not just gondolas.
Again, Thank you!
June Canal View, Venice Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 2 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8
- 3 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 4 Trip Report -- Just Back From Spain
- 5 Northern Europe in April-May
- 6 Lake Como transportation questions
- 7 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 8 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 9 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 10 history museums or locations
- 11 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 12 Granada
- 13 caroline_venezia
- 14 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 16 5 Observations About Paris
- 17 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 18 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 19 Cylades Island Hopping
- 20 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 21 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 22 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 23 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 24 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 25 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean