I have been using http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/venice-italy.html to try to locate a B & B in Venice, Mid June. However, the site doesn't have a lot of ratings.
So, I come to all of you and would like suggestions on a 2 night, weekend stay (I understand the higher price on the weekends), canal view hotel/apartment/b&b. We are not looking for luxury, we prefer quaint. If it's on the Grande Canal, that is great, but if it's not, it's ok. Also understand the Grande canal traffic will include ALL types of traffic, not just gondolas.
Again, Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 weekend from cologne germany
- 2 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 3 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 4 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 Last minute trip to Capri
- 7 AMS Car Rental
- 8 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 9 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 10 My final Prague itinerary
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 test post
- 13 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 14 One week in Europe
- 15 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 16 Positano or Sorrento?
- 17 multi city flights to europe
- 18 Switzerland in September
- 19 London Theater
- 20 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 21 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 22 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 23 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 24 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 25 3 weeks italy itinerary