So......we have only been in Bernese Oberland once before in June/July.....is this year unusual? Four out of seven days very rainy, now in Lucerne, still rainy. I see there has been a large system over most of Europe. If we come back next year, would later in July be better? (on average) I know Autumn can be better, but that is out of the question for us next year.
June and July rain in Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 2 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 3 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 4 Planning a week in London
- 5 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 6 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 7 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 8 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 Day on the Rhine
- 11 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 12 DCC on the increase?
- 13 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 14 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 15 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 16 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 17 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 18 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 19 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 20 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 21 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 22 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 23 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 24 Weekend navigo options
- 25 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...