So......we have only been in Bernese Oberland once before in June/July.....is this year unusual? Four out of seven days very rainy, now in Lucerne, still rainy. I see there has been a large system over most of Europe. If we come back next year, would later in July be better? (on average) I know Autumn can be better, but that is out of the question for us next year.
June and July rain in Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eleanor's Pages
- 2 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 3 Europe in winter
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 Scottish Passport
- 6 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 7 Barcelona free tours??
- 8 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 9 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 10 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 11 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 12 Viator.com in Turkey
- 13 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 14 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 15 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 16 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 17 Italy tours
- 18 Air France strike
- 19 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 20 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 23 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 24 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 25 London: Queen's Palace Guard Strikes Own Beat...