So......we have only been in Bernese Oberland once before in June/July.....is this year unusual? Four out of seven days very rainy, now in Lucerne, still rainy. I see there has been a large system over most of Europe. If we come back next year, would later in July be better? (on average) I know Autumn can be better, but that is out of the question for us next year.
June and July rain in Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 2 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 3 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 5 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 6 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 7 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 8 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 9 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 10 London hotel tax is 20%
- 11 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 12 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 13 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 14 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 15 Venice - boats on canals
- 16 Venice, just arrived
- 17 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 18 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 19 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 20 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 21 Ghent or Paris?
- 22 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 23 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 24 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 25 Greece Travel Planning for 2015