So......we have only been in Bernese Oberland once before in June/July.....is this year unusual? Four out of seven days very rainy, now in Lucerne, still rainy. I see there has been a large system over most of Europe. If we come back next year, would later in July be better? (on average) I know Autumn can be better, but that is out of the question for us next year.
June and July rain in Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 2 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 3 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 6 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 7 Italy Spending Budget
- 8 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 9 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 10 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 11 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 12 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 13 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 14 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 15 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 16 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 17 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 18 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 19 Schengen rule made easy
- 20 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 21 Ireland or Scotland
- 22 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 23 First Trip to Europe
- 24 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 25 Scandinavian tour - first time!