So......we have only been in Bernese Oberland once before in June/July.....is this year unusual? Four out of seven days very rainy, now in Lucerne, still rainy. I see there has been a large system over most of Europe. If we come back next year, would later in July be better? (on average) I know Autumn can be better, but that is out of the question for us next year.
June and July rain in Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 2 Itinerary for Spain
- 3 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 4 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 5 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 6 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 7 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 8 2 different itineraries
- 9 Recommend a tour company?
- 10 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 11 Itinerary help
- 12 England in 7 days
- 13 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 14 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 15 Day Trips from Paris
- 16 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 17 Spanish Music
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 20 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 23 Arles as a base?
- 24 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 25 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia