So......we have only been in Bernese Oberland once before in June/July.....is this year unusual? Four out of seven days very rainy, now in Lucerne, still rainy. I see there has been a large system over most of Europe. If we come back next year, would later in July be better? (on average) I know Autumn can be better, but that is out of the question for us next year.
June and July rain in Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 2 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 3 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 6 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 7 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 8 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 9 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 10 Raining in rome
- 11 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 12 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 13 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 14 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 15 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 16 İstanbul Travel guide
- 17 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 18 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 19 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 20 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 21 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 22 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 23 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 24 Italian Lakes
- 25 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list