So......we have only been in Bernese Oberland once before in June/July.....is this year unusual? Four out of seven days very rainy, now in Lucerne, still rainy. I see there has been a large system over most of Europe. If we come back next year, would later in July be better? (on average) I know Autumn can be better, but that is out of the question for us next year.
June and July rain in Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 flights to Lisbon from NYC area
- 3 Airb2b in Paris
- 4 3 day trip from London to Edinburgh, Dublin, Stockholm or Helsinki+Tallin
- 5 Positano in high season???
- 6 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 7 Best days to fly
- 8 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 9 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 10 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 11 April in Madrid
- 12 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 13 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 14 La Vacanza (quasi) perfetta - Rome and Barcelona Trip Report
- 15 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 16 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 17 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 18 Tuscan cooking school
- 19 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 20 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 21 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 22 4 days in Scotland
- 23 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 24 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 25 Porto Moniz south along the coast to Ribeira Brava ~ should we add?