I was wondering if I can get some advice? I'm planning a trip to Italy for my 40th Birthday and my niece's 18th Birthday/Graduation.
We'll have about 18 days. Tentatively I am thinking Rome/Venice/Naples (because I want to see Pompeii & Mt. Vesuvius) with a few days in Capri.
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
P.S. Will be first trip abroad for both of us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트∽❅∽┤《 SSK68。COM 》∽❅∽슈퍼카지노
- 2 카지노싸이트∽❄∽┤《 SSK68。COM 》∽❄∽슈퍼카지노
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 5 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 6 Day trips around Vienna
- 7 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 8 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 9 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 Vacation
- 12 Rouen Tour Companies
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Praiano hotel question
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 St Denis Cathedral
- 20 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 21 Italy bus or train
- 22 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 23 Ireland itinerary help please
- 24 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 25 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited