I was wondering if I can get some advice? I'm planning a trip to Italy for my 40th Birthday and my niece's 18th Birthday/Graduation.
We'll have about 18 days. Tentatively I am thinking Rome/Venice/Naples (because I want to see Pompeii & Mt. Vesuvius) with a few days in Capri.
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
P.S. Will be first trip abroad for both of us.
June 2014 - 18 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 2 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 3 5am arrival in Dublin
- 4 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 5 Ste Remy France
- 6 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 7 10 Hours in Brussels
- 8 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 11 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 14 destination wedding
- 15 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 16 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 17 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 20 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 21 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 22 London Private Detectives
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 Calling Jamikins
- 25 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)