I was wondering if I can get some advice? I'm planning a trip to Italy for my 40th Birthday and my niece's 18th Birthday/Graduation.
We'll have about 18 days. Tentatively I am thinking Rome/Venice/Naples (because I want to see Pompeii & Mt. Vesuvius) with a few days in Capri.
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
P.S. Will be first trip abroad for both of us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 2 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Revised itinerary for italy
- 7 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 10 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 11 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 12 If you had to choose one......
- 13 Amalfi Coast help
- 14 Paris Metro
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 A good book!!
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 24 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!