I am planning for my first trip to Europe this June.
Because of my nationality I need to apply for the Schengen visa. This requires me to make all bookings: plane into 1st European country and plane out of Europe, accommodation throughout length of stay, and all train/ flight bookings that connects me to the different cities.
The visa application processing takes a lot of time (from what I've heard from people similar to myself) something like 2 weeks and you may have to try several times. So I would like to start early.
But I understand that the train schedule changes in June. I had asked the relevant embassy regarding this but they said they need to see my connecting tickets.
Anyone has any advice for this?
Also, when are train tickets for June usually/ approx. open for purchase?
I really appreciate any help. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 4 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 5 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 6 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 7 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 8 Hotel advice
- 9 Tour or independent
- 10 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 11 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 12 Budir, Iceland
- 13 River Boat Cruise
- 14 where to stay in Malta
- 15 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 16 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 17 London with kids
- 18 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 19 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 20 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 21 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 22 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 23 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 24 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 25 Public Transport information App/Website