I am planning for my first trip to Europe this June.
Because of my nationality I need to apply for the Schengen visa. This requires me to make all bookings: plane into 1st European country and plane out of Europe, accommodation throughout length of stay, and all train/ flight bookings that connects me to the different cities.
The visa application processing takes a lot of time (from what I've heard from people similar to myself) something like 2 weeks and you may have to try several times. So I would like to start early.
But I understand that the train schedule changes in June. I had asked the relevant embassy regarding this but they said they need to see my connecting tickets.
Anyone has any advice for this?
Also, when are train tickets for June usually/ approx. open for purchase?
I really appreciate any help. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Denmark or Sweden?
- 2 Trek through Eur
- 3 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 6 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 7 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 15 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help