I am planning for my first trip to Europe this June.
Because of my nationality I need to apply for the Schengen visa. This requires me to make all bookings: plane into 1st European country and plane out of Europe, accommodation throughout length of stay, and all train/ flight bookings that connects me to the different cities.
The visa application processing takes a lot of time (from what I've heard from people similar to myself) something like 2 weeks and you may have to try several times. So I would like to start early.
But I understand that the train schedule changes in June. I had asked the relevant embassy regarding this but they said they need to see my connecting tickets.
Anyone has any advice for this?
Also, when are train tickets for June usually/ approx. open for purchase?
I really appreciate any help. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 2 Norfolk base
- 3 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 4 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 5 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 6 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 7 Drinks in Spain
- 8 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 9 Spain Itinerary Help
- 10 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 11 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 12 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 13 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 14 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 17 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 18 Ali
- 19 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 20 Gelato course in Rome?
- 21 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 22 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 23 Too much for one day?
- 24 Travel WiFi - France
- 25 Lipari to Capri??