I am planning for my first trip to Europe this June.
Because of my nationality I need to apply for the Schengen visa. This requires me to make all bookings: plane into 1st European country and plane out of Europe, accommodation throughout length of stay, and all train/ flight bookings that connects me to the different cities.
The visa application processing takes a lot of time (from what I've heard from people similar to myself) something like 2 weeks and you may have to try several times. So I would like to start early.
But I understand that the train schedule changes in June. I had asked the relevant embassy regarding this but they said they need to see my connecting tickets.
Anyone has any advice for this?
Also, when are train tickets for June usually/ approx. open for purchase?
I really appreciate any help. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tipping
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 4 Sorrento or Positano
- 5 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 6 Advice about Naples?
- 7 Looking for Private Driver in Bologna
- 8 Santorini and Positano.
- 9 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 10 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 11 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 12 Poland Top Places?
- 13 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 14 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 15 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 16 4 Country Itinerary
- 17 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 18 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 19 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 20 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 21 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 22 Germany
- 23 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow
- 24 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 25 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS