I am planning for my first trip to Europe this June.
Because of my nationality I need to apply for the Schengen visa. This requires me to make all bookings: plane into 1st European country and plane out of Europe, accommodation throughout length of stay, and all train/ flight bookings that connects me to the different cities.
The visa application processing takes a lot of time (from what I've heard from people similar to myself) something like 2 weeks and you may have to try several times. So I would like to start early.
But I understand that the train schedule changes in June. I had asked the relevant embassy regarding this but they said they need to see my connecting tickets.
Anyone has any advice for this?
Also, when are train tickets for June usually/ approx. open for purchase?
I really appreciate any help. Thank you.
June 2013 train schedule
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 2 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 3 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 4 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 5 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 6 Spa in Scotland
- 7 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 8 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 9 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 10 1+ days in Toledo
- 11 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 12 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 13 What area/town to stay in North Eastern Sardinia?
- 14 Paris info required
- 15 DCC on the increase?
- 16 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 17 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 18 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 19 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 20 Greek Island honeymoon
- 21 Venice - things to do?
- 22 help and advice
- 23 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 24 Is it a bad time to go?
- 25 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration