I am planning for my first trip to Europe this June.
Because of my nationality I need to apply for the Schengen visa. This requires me to make all bookings: plane into 1st European country and plane out of Europe, accommodation throughout length of stay, and all train/ flight bookings that connects me to the different cities.
The visa application processing takes a lot of time (from what I've heard from people similar to myself) something like 2 weeks and you may have to try several times. So I would like to start early.
But I understand that the train schedule changes in June. I had asked the relevant embassy regarding this but they said they need to see my connecting tickets.
Anyone has any advice for this?
Also, when are train tickets for June usually/ approx. open for purchase?
I really appreciate any help. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ballet Bolshoi
- 2 munich - day trips
- 3 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 4 I'm back.....
- 5 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 6 FAQs
- 7 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 8 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 9 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 10 Charles Degaulle question
- 11 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 12 Naples to Pompeii
- 13 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 14 Ireland in November
- 15 To europe this Aug
- 16 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 17 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 18 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 19 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 20 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 21 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 22 Edinburgh in March
- 23 sim card
- 24 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 25 Madrid Airport