I am planning for my first trip to Europe this June.
Because of my nationality I need to apply for the Schengen visa. This requires me to make all bookings: plane into 1st European country and plane out of Europe, accommodation throughout length of stay, and all train/ flight bookings that connects me to the different cities.
The visa application processing takes a lot of time (from what I've heard from people similar to myself) something like 2 weeks and you may have to try several times. So I would like to start early.
But I understand that the train schedule changes in June. I had asked the relevant embassy regarding this but they said they need to see my connecting tickets.
Anyone has any advice for this?
Also, when are train tickets for June usually/ approx. open for purchase?
I really appreciate any help. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Morocco
- 2 Day trips from Uzes
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 5 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 6 Visiting the Black Forest
- 7 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 8 Laundry - Ireland?
- 9 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 10 AVE train tickets questions.
- 11 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 12 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 13 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 14 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 15 Rome to Positano
- 16 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 19 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 20 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 21 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 22 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 23 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 24 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.