I am planning for my first trip to Europe this June.
Because of my nationality I need to apply for the Schengen visa. This requires me to make all bookings: plane into 1st European country and plane out of Europe, accommodation throughout length of stay, and all train/ flight bookings that connects me to the different cities.
The visa application processing takes a lot of time (from what I've heard from people similar to myself) something like 2 weeks and you may have to try several times. So I would like to start early.
But I understand that the train schedule changes in June. I had asked the relevant embassy regarding this but they said they need to see my connecting tickets.
Anyone has any advice for this?
Also, when are train tickets for June usually/ approx. open for purchase?
I really appreciate any help. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 2 강남황제안마o1o-2816-2526↗강남황제서비스안마 강남2:1안마
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 5 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 6 Italy Trip Report
- 7 One day in milan
- 8 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 9 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 10 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 11 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 12 Transportation Question Italy
- 13 London Restaurants
- 14 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 15 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 16 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 17 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 18 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 19 Virgin Trains East Coast Punctuality
- 20 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 25 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!