First trip for 18 year old daughter to Italy as graduation present; husband and I have been to Florence and Rome; thinking of flying into Rome and out of Milan or Venice back to DC; would like to add in Cinque Terre and Siena, with a few major cities for daughter. Love art and churches but also desire a day or two on coast or countryside to regroup and relax. Suggestions of itinerary and transportation - should we do the whole trip by train and not rent a car? Appreciate in advance your travel insights. Thank you!
June 2013 10-12 day trip to Italy with HS grad
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 2 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 3 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 4 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 5 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 8 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 9 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 10 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 11 How much luggage?????
- 12 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 13 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 14 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 15 Cornwall or Paris?
- 16 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 17 Help with France itinerary
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Santorini and Paros - Best mode of transportation
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Need help with itinerary