First trip for 18 year old daughter to Italy as graduation present; husband and I have been to Florence and Rome; thinking of flying into Rome and out of Milan or Venice back to DC; would like to add in Cinque Terre and Siena, with a few major cities for daughter. Love art and churches but also desire a day or two on coast or countryside to regroup and relax. Suggestions of itinerary and transportation - should we do the whole trip by train and not rent a car? Appreciate in advance your travel insights. Thank you!
June 2013 10-12 day trip to Italy with HS grad
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 2 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 3 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 4 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Five nights in Extremadura
- 7 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 8 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 9 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 10 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 15 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 20 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 21 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 22 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 23 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 24 Food tours in Rome?
- 25 Rome Food Tour