First trip for 18 year old daughter to Italy as graduation present; husband and I have been to Florence and Rome; thinking of flying into Rome and out of Milan or Venice back to DC; would like to add in Cinque Terre and Siena, with a few major cities for daughter. Love art and churches but also desire a day or two on coast or countryside to regroup and relax. Suggestions of itinerary and transportation - should we do the whole trip by train and not rent a car? Appreciate in advance your travel insights. Thank you!
June 2013 10-12 day trip to Italy with HS grad
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Croatia
- 2 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 3 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 4 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 5 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 6 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 7 Best beach town in Italy?
- 8 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 9 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 10 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 11 A Greek sojourn
- 12 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 13 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 14 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 15 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 16 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 Is Venice really dirty?
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 Weekend in Norfolk
- 21 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 22 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 23 Autumn in Paris
- 24 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 25 Burgundy in May