First trip for 18 year old daughter to Italy as graduation present; husband and I have been to Florence and Rome; thinking of flying into Rome and out of Milan or Venice back to DC; would like to add in Cinque Terre and Siena, with a few major cities for daughter. Love art and churches but also desire a day or two on coast or countryside to regroup and relax. Suggestions of itinerary and transportation - should we do the whole trip by train and not rent a car? Appreciate in advance your travel insights. Thank you!
June 2013 10-12 day trip to Italy with HS grad
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 first european holiday itinery
- 11 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 12 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 13 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 14 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Travel by train or bus
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Cyprus in December
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 Which travel plan?
- 25 Florence in October