First trip for 18 year old daughter to Italy as graduation present; husband and I have been to Florence and Rome; thinking of flying into Rome and out of Milan or Venice back to DC; would like to add in Cinque Terre and Siena, with a few major cities for daughter. Love art and churches but also desire a day or two on coast or countryside to regroup and relax. Suggestions of itinerary and transportation - should we do the whole trip by train and not rent a car? Appreciate in advance your travel insights. Thank you!
June 2013 10-12 day trip to Italy with HS grad
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy tours
- 2 Alterations to night trains routes
- 3 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 4 Scottish Passport
- 5 London GTG late September?
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Amsterdam
- 8 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 9 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 10 Questions About Croatia
- 11 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 12 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 13 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 14 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 15 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 16 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 17 Air France strike
- 18 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 19 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 20 Best day trips from Paris
- 21 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 22 Sunny September Trip Report
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 25 Norway Advice