First trip for 18 year old daughter to Italy as graduation present; husband and I have been to Florence and Rome; thinking of flying into Rome and out of Milan or Venice back to DC; would like to add in Cinque Terre and Siena, with a few major cities for daughter. Love art and churches but also desire a day or two on coast or countryside to regroup and relax. Suggestions of itinerary and transportation - should we do the whole trip by train and not rent a car? Appreciate in advance your travel insights. Thank you!
June 2013 10-12 day trip to Italy with HS grad
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Schengen Visa Rules
- 3 Which european city?
- 4 France,Spain,Italy
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 8 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 12 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 13 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 14 Scotland November 2015
- 15 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 16 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 17 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 18 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 19 Portugal Trip
- 20 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 21 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 22 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 25 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris