First trip for 18 year old daughter to Italy as graduation present; husband and I have been to Florence and Rome; thinking of flying into Rome and out of Milan or Venice back to DC; would like to add in Cinque Terre and Siena, with a few major cities for daughter. Love art and churches but also desire a day or two on coast or countryside to regroup and relax. Suggestions of itinerary and transportation - should we do the whole trip by train and not rent a car? Appreciate in advance your travel insights. Thank you!
June 2013 10-12 day trip to Italy with HS grad
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 4 Grad Schools in London?
- 5 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 6 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 7 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 8 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 9 Paris in black and white
- 10 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 11 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 12 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 13 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 14 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 15 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 16 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 17 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 18 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 19 Mama Mia Italy!
- 20 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 21 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 22 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 23 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 24 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 25 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?