First trip for 18 year old daughter to Italy as graduation present; husband and I have been to Florence and Rome; thinking of flying into Rome and out of Milan or Venice back to DC; would like to add in Cinque Terre and Siena, with a few major cities for daughter. Love art and churches but also desire a day or two on coast or countryside to regroup and relax. Suggestions of itinerary and transportation - should we do the whole trip by train and not rent a car? Appreciate in advance your travel insights. Thank you!
June 2013 10-12 day trip to Italy with HS grad
- 1 Wimpy's
- 2 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 3 Last monte Paris apartment
- 4 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 5 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 6 HELP stuck in Italy
- 7 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 8 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 9 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 10 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 11 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 12 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 13 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 14 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 15 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 16 Nice
- 17 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 18 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Train tickets
- 23 San Lorenzo Market
- 24 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 25 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal