First trip for 18 year old daughter to Italy as graduation present; husband and I have been to Florence and Rome; thinking of flying into Rome and out of Milan or Venice back to DC; would like to add in Cinque Terre and Siena, with a few major cities for daughter. Love art and churches but also desire a day or two on coast or countryside to regroup and relax. Suggestions of itinerary and transportation - should we do the whole trip by train and not rent a car? Appreciate in advance your travel insights. Thank you!
June 2013 10-12 day trip to Italy with HS grad
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of Switzerland
- 2 Greece after the Vote
- 3 Day Trips from Paris
- 4 Rocamaxour
- 5 Home Base in Belgium
- 6 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 7 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 8 Now for the Venice hotel
- 9 London Pass
- 10 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 11 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 12 Potential trip - Balkans
- 13 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 14 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 15 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 16 A Week in Spain
- 17 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 18 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 19 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 20 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 21 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 22 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 23 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 24 week in scotland
- 25 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station