First trip for 18 year old daughter to Italy as graduation present; husband and I have been to Florence and Rome; thinking of flying into Rome and out of Milan or Venice back to DC; would like to add in Cinque Terre and Siena, with a few major cities for daughter. Love art and churches but also desire a day or two on coast or countryside to regroup and relax. Suggestions of itinerary and transportation - should we do the whole trip by train and not rent a car? Appreciate in advance your travel insights. Thank you!
June 2013 10-12 day trip to Italy with HS grad
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Areas to stay
- 2 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 3 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 4 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 5 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 6 Rental car scams in Italy
- 7 Italy - Month of July
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 10 Is this the right way<>?
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Autumn in Paris
- 13 Europe Tour with Kids
- 14 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 15 St Germain
- 16 22 days or DIY tour
- 17 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 18 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 19 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 20 England & Scotland in April
- 21 Your favourite places in Bath
- 22 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 23 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Shipping Prosecco