First trip for 18 year old daughter to Italy as graduation present; husband and I have been to Florence and Rome; thinking of flying into Rome and out of Milan or Venice back to DC; would like to add in Cinque Terre and Siena, with a few major cities for daughter. Love art and churches but also desire a day or two on coast or countryside to regroup and relax. Suggestions of itinerary and transportation - should we do the whole trip by train and not rent a car? Appreciate in advance your travel insights. Thank you!
June 2013 10-12 day trip to Italy with HS grad
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 2 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 3 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 4 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 5 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 6 Mama Mia Italy!
- 7 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 8 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 9 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 10 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 11 Majorca - where to stay?
- 12 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 13 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 14 Dordogne in October
- 15 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 16 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 17 Does this sound feasible?
- 18 Bike touring in France
- 19 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 22 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 23 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 24 Calling home from abroad
- 25 Visiting Verona Arena during the day