First trip for 18 year old daughter to Italy as graduation present; husband and I have been to Florence and Rome; thinking of flying into Rome and out of Milan or Venice back to DC; would like to add in Cinque Terre and Siena, with a few major cities for daughter. Love art and churches but also desire a day or two on coast or countryside to regroup and relax. Suggestions of itinerary and transportation - should we do the whole trip by train and not rent a car? Appreciate in advance your travel insights. Thank you!
June 2013 10-12 day trip to Italy with HS grad
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 museum passes in Rome
- 4 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 5 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 8 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 9 Lavender Fields
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 12 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 13 Nice Video about Poland
- 14 Where to stay in Rome
- 15 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 16 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 17 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 18 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 19 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 20 Munich
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 23 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Paris Restaurants in the 7th