First trip for 18 year old daughter to Italy as graduation present; husband and I have been to Florence and Rome; thinking of flying into Rome and out of Milan or Venice back to DC; would like to add in Cinque Terre and Siena, with a few major cities for daughter. Love art and churches but also desire a day or two on coast or countryside to regroup and relax. Suggestions of itinerary and transportation - should we do the whole trip by train and not rent a car? Appreciate in advance your travel insights. Thank you!
June 2013 10-12 day trip to Italy with HS grad
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 2 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 3 Train travel in Europe
- 4 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Prague Main Train Station
- 10 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 11 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 12 When to visit Provence updated info
- 13 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 16 Itinerary Questions
- 17 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 18 Medieval Tallinn
- 19 Italian language schools
- 20 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 21 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 22 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 23 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 24 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 25 Moldova and Transnistiria