First trip for 18 year old daughter to Italy as graduation present; husband and I have been to Florence and Rome; thinking of flying into Rome and out of Milan or Venice back to DC; would like to add in Cinque Terre and Siena, with a few major cities for daughter. Love art and churches but also desire a day or two on coast or countryside to regroup and relax. Suggestions of itinerary and transportation - should we do the whole trip by train and not rent a car? Appreciate in advance your travel insights. Thank you!
June 2013 10-12 day trip to Italy with HS grad
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arctic Circle in December
- 2 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 3 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 4 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 5 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 6 looking for an app
- 7 phone service
- 8 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 9 Biking (Selg-Guided and/or Guided) in Oxford and Bath
- 10 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 13 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 14 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 15 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 16 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 17 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 18 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 19 Greece for a month with a baby
- 20 Split to Venice. Help!
- 21 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 22 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 23 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 24 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 25 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?