First trip for 18 year old daughter to Italy as graduation present; husband and I have been to Florence and Rome; thinking of flying into Rome and out of Milan or Venice back to DC; would like to add in Cinque Terre and Siena, with a few major cities for daughter. Love art and churches but also desire a day or two on coast or countryside to regroup and relax. Suggestions of itinerary and transportation - should we do the whole trip by train and not rent a car? Appreciate in advance your travel insights. Thank you!
June 2013 10-12 day trip to Italy with HS grad
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds first time
- 2 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 3 Cornwall or Paris?
- 4 Romanic overnight in Girona
- 5 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 6 Latest Itinerary
- 7 Bella to Rome
- 8 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 9 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 10 Transportation options from Granada Airport to the Alhambra.
- 11 Two Month Europe Trip
- 12 The east coast of Italy
- 13 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 14 What will happen to my ff trip to Italy if Lufthansa strikes?
- 15 First Trip to Europe
- 16 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 17 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 So… anyone shop in BOLOGNA recently?
- 20 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 21 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 22 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 23 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 24 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 25 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings