First trip for 18 year old daughter to Italy as graduation present; husband and I have been to Florence and Rome; thinking of flying into Rome and out of Milan or Venice back to DC; would like to add in Cinque Terre and Siena, with a few major cities for daughter. Love art and churches but also desire a day or two on coast or countryside to regroup and relax. Suggestions of itinerary and transportation - should we do the whole trip by train and not rent a car? Appreciate in advance your travel insights. Thank you!
June 2013 10-12 day trip to Italy with HS grad
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 5 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 6 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 7 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 A full week in The Netherlands
- 11 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 12 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 15 Apartments in Rome
- 16 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 17 Prague - must see
- 18 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 19 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 20 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 25 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?