May have an opportunity to travel to Europe in July or August. Hubby says NO WAY..summer is when locals leave Europe, what do you say?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 2 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 3 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 4 Sardinia?
- 5 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 6 Crete for 2 weeks in May
- 7 tipping
- 8 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 9 Novels set in Greece
- 10 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 11 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 12 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 13 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 14 GPS vs Google Maps
- 15 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 16 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 17 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 18 Red hair Suze
- 19 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 20 Rome at Christmas
- 21 Luggage on trains/security?
- 22 Croatia Itenerary
- 23 day trip to hampton court
- 24 The DCC scam is spreading
- 25 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted