We bought cheap tickets to zurich in July 21-28. Now wondering where to go?
We have taken a look at some itineraries of tours but they were kind of confusing...
The itinerary that we found most popular was:
July 21.) Arrival to Zurich Airport at 22:55 (stay the night in Zurich)
July 22.) From Zurich to Lucerne by train (stay the night in Lucerne)
July 23.) From Lucerne to Laussene by train (stay the night in Laussene)
July 24.) From Laussene to Zermatt by train (stay the night in Zermatt)
July 25.) From Zermatt to St Moritz by Glacier Express train (stay the night in St Moritz)
July 26.) Day trip From St Moritz by/to Bernina Ezpress train (stay the night in St Moritz)
July 27.) From St Moritz to Zurich by train (stay the night in Zurich)
July 28.) Departure from Zurich Airport at 16:25
Is it doable?
What about intelaken? Any other suggestions/recommendations?
Is it better to buy Swiss rail pass or indiviual tickets?
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 2 Barcelona cooking classes
- 3 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 4 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 6 CDG airport and connection time
- 7 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 8 car for four adults and four bikes
- 9 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 French restaurants
- 12 Switzerland
- 13 If you had to choose one......
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 20 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 21 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 22 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 25 family holiday Rome&Venice