We bought cheap tickets to zurich in July 21-28. Now wondering where to go?
We have taken a look at some itineraries of tours but they were kind of confusing...
The itinerary that we found most popular was:
July 21.) Arrival to Zurich Airport at 22:55 (stay the night in Zurich)
July 22.) From Zurich to Lucerne by train (stay the night in Lucerne)
July 23.) From Lucerne to Laussene by train (stay the night in Laussene)
July 24.) From Laussene to Zermatt by train (stay the night in Zermatt)
July 25.) From Zermatt to St Moritz by Glacier Express train (stay the night in St Moritz)
July 26.) Day trip From St Moritz by/to Bernina Ezpress train (stay the night in St Moritz)
July 27.) From St Moritz to Zurich by train (stay the night in Zurich)
July 28.) Departure from Zurich Airport at 16:25
Is it doable?
What about intelaken? Any other suggestions/recommendations?
Is it better to buy Swiss rail pass or indiviual tickets?
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in December
- 2 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 3 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 4 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 7 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 8 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 9 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 10 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Lay over time
- 15 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 16 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 17 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 18 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 19 K-Day
- 20 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 21 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands