We bought cheap tickets to zurich in July 21-28. Now wondering where to go?
We have taken a look at some itineraries of tours but they were kind of confusing...
The itinerary that we found most popular was:
July 21.) Arrival to Zurich Airport at 22:55 (stay the night in Zurich)
July 22.) From Zurich to Lucerne by train (stay the night in Lucerne)
July 23.) From Lucerne to Laussene by train (stay the night in Laussene)
July 24.) From Laussene to Zermatt by train (stay the night in Zermatt)
July 25.) From Zermatt to St Moritz by Glacier Express train (stay the night in St Moritz)
July 26.) Day trip From St Moritz by/to Bernina Ezpress train (stay the night in St Moritz)
July 27.) From St Moritz to Zurich by train (stay the night in Zurich)
July 28.) Departure from Zurich Airport at 16:25
Is it doable?
What about intelaken? Any other suggestions/recommendations?
Is it better to buy Swiss rail pass or indiviual tickets?
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 We're here!
- 4 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Paris hotels
- 8 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 9 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Budapest in December 2017
- 12 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 13 Trek through Eur
- 14 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 15 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 Roma Pass
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Amsterdam hotels
- 21 Denmark or Sweden?
- 22 Europe itinerary questions
- 23 London Hotels
- 24 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?