We bought cheap tickets to zurich in July 21-28. Now wondering where to go?
We have taken a look at some itineraries of tours but they were kind of confusing...
The itinerary that we found most popular was:
July 21.) Arrival to Zurich Airport at 22:55 (stay the night in Zurich)
July 22.) From Zurich to Lucerne by train (stay the night in Lucerne)
July 23.) From Lucerne to Laussene by train (stay the night in Laussene)
July 24.) From Laussene to Zermatt by train (stay the night in Zermatt)
July 25.) From Zermatt to St Moritz by Glacier Express train (stay the night in St Moritz)
July 26.) Day trip From St Moritz by/to Bernina Ezpress train (stay the night in St Moritz)
July 27.) From St Moritz to Zurich by train (stay the night in Zurich)
July 28.) Departure from Zurich Airport at 16:25
Is it doable?
What about intelaken? Any other suggestions/recommendations?
Is it better to buy Swiss rail pass or indiviual tickets?
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) CHARTER Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 CHARTER Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 3 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 4 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 5 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 6 London with Teens Trip Report
- 7 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 8 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 9 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 10 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 13 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 14 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 15 Madrird and Seville
- 16 Greece
- 17 Ludwig Castles
- 18 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 19 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 20 Lake Como AREA questions
- 21 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 22 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 23 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 24 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 25 Help on ancient history route