We bought cheap tickets to zurich in July 21-28. Now wondering where to go?
We have taken a look at some itineraries of tours but they were kind of confusing...
The itinerary that we found most popular was:
July 21.) Arrival to Zurich Airport at 22:55 (stay the night in Zurich)
July 22.) From Zurich to Lucerne by train (stay the night in Lucerne)
July 23.) From Lucerne to Laussene by train (stay the night in Laussene)
July 24.) From Laussene to Zermatt by train (stay the night in Zermatt)
July 25.) From Zermatt to St Moritz by Glacier Express train (stay the night in St Moritz)
July 26.) Day trip From St Moritz by/to Bernina Ezpress train (stay the night in St Moritz)
July 27.) From St Moritz to Zurich by train (stay the night in Zurich)
July 28.) Departure from Zurich Airport at 16:25
Is it doable?
What about intelaken? Any other suggestions/recommendations?
Is it better to buy Swiss rail pass or indiviual tickets?
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 2 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 3 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 4 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 7 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 8 Praiano
- 9 Rouen Tour Companies
- 10 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 13 Ireland itinerary help please
- 14 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 15 Ronda Wine/biking
- 16 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Perugia
- 19 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 20 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 21 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 22 Areas in Milan
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!