Once again I come to the trusted place to get some advice for an upcoming trip. It will be me, husband and 2 boys 13 & 11. The high level plan is 3 days Vienna, drive to Salzburg, 2 days salzburg and 4-5 days in Prague(train from salzburg to Prague). We will be flying from Chicago last week of July. I have a number of guide books on hold at the local library for reading this weekend. However wanted to get a feel if there is initial advice on the number of days in each place..Thanks,AK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 생중계카지노＼↣》 ＫＲ２５８。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 《↣＼슈퍼카지노
- 4 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 5 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 6 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 9 Self drive tour companies
- 10 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 11 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 12 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Italian lakes
- 15 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 17 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 18 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 19 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 20 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 21 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 22 10 day Italy
- 23 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 24 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 25 Prague itinerary advice