Once again I come to the trusted place to get some advice for an upcoming trip. It will be me, husband and 2 boys 13 & 11. The high level plan is 3 days Vienna, drive to Salzburg, 2 days salzburg and 4-5 days in Prague(train from salzburg to Prague). We will be flying from Chicago last week of July. I have a number of guide books on hold at the local library for reading this weekend. However wanted to get a feel if there is initial advice on the number of days in each place..Thanks,AK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in London?
- 2 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 Cutback on Spain trip
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 9 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 12 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 13 driving from ancona to rome
- 14 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 15 Croatia transportation question.
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 18 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 19 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 20 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 21 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 22 2017 Easter in Italy
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 25 Suggested Italy Itinerary