I will stop by Avignon during Jul20-22, arrival at 2pm jul20 Saturday and head to Paris at 12:00 noonon Jul22(Monday)!
Main objective is to see the famous lavender field and sight seeing of the historical development (building)!
Any recommendation? I will rent a car for 2 days!
And when I booked the hotel a week ago, all city hotel are fully booked and I have to stay at a hotel near Avignon TGV station! And I know there will be Art festival during my visit, any show I can't missed? And will Avignon city be v crowd that I should visit the outskirt tourist spots?
Looking forward to your excellent ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Month stay in Southern France
- 2 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 3 Edinburgh to Skye
- 4 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 5 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 6 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 7 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 8 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 9 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 10 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 11 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 12 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 13 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 14 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 17 Croatia transportation question.
- 18 다모아카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 19 강원랜드카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 20 코리아카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 21 우리카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 22 블랙잭카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 23 카지노게임사이트⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 24 카지노게임⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 25 카지노사이트⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】