We're a family of 4, traveling to Central Europe in May & June. We find ourselves with an extra night in our itinerary in the Julian Alps (between stops in Lake Bled & Goriska Brda). I'm looking for accommodations appropriate for a family (i.e., not Hisa Franko, since it appears they just have double rooms). I enquired about a tourist farm apartment and was quoted a rate of 330E for half board for one night (!). We'd like to stay someplace nice in a pretty area, preferably near hiking opportunities. Any ideas out there? I'd appreciate any info you can pass along. Thanks.
Julian Alps/where to stay?
- 1 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 2 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 3 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 4 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 5 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 6 What is the best food in France?
- 7 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 8 ferry to Harwich
- 9 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 10 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Berlin Hotels
- 13 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 14 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 15 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 16 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 17 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 18 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 19 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 20 Tennyson Home
- 21 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 22 Istanbul Hotels
- 23 Where to stay in London in July
- 24 Backpacking through Europe
- 25 best place to get euros for Ireland trip