We're a family of 4, traveling to Central Europe in May & June. We find ourselves with an extra night in our itinerary in the Julian Alps (between stops in Lake Bled & Goriska Brda). I'm looking for accommodations appropriate for a family (i.e., not Hisa Franko, since it appears they just have double rooms). I enquired about a tourist farm apartment and was quoted a rate of 330E for half board for one night (!). We'd like to stay someplace nice in a pretty area, preferably near hiking opportunities. Any ideas out there? I'd appreciate any info you can pass along. Thanks.
Julian Alps/where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 4 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 5 Seaside island village in Greece
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 11 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 12 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 13 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Spain itineraries
- 16 Itinerary Help!
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 19 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 22 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Ireland with a Northern Twist