We're a family of 4, traveling to Central Europe in May & June. We find ourselves with an extra night in our itinerary in the Julian Alps (between stops in Lake Bled & Goriska Brda). I'm looking for accommodations appropriate for a family (i.e., not Hisa Franko, since it appears they just have double rooms). I enquired about a tourist farm apartment and was quoted a rate of 330E for half board for one night (!). We'd like to stay someplace nice in a pretty area, preferably near hiking opportunities. Any ideas out there? I'd appreciate any info you can pass along. Thanks.
Julian Alps/where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation in Paris
- 2 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 3 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 4 2 for 1 tickets
- 5 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 6 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 7 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 8 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 9 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 10 Split to Venice. Help!
- 11 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?
- 12 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 13 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 14 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 15 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 16 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 17 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 18 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 19 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 20 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 21 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 22 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 23 Monet's Giverny
- 24 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 25 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.