We're a family of 4, traveling to Central Europe in May & June. We find ourselves with an extra night in our itinerary in the Julian Alps (between stops in Lake Bled & Goriska Brda). I'm looking for accommodations appropriate for a family (i.e., not Hisa Franko, since it appears they just have double rooms). I enquired about a tourist farm apartment and was quoted a rate of 330E for half board for one night (!). We'd like to stay someplace nice in a pretty area, preferably near hiking opportunities. Any ideas out there? I'd appreciate any info you can pass along. Thanks.
Julian Alps/where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 2 Welcome
- 3 Prague - Tram #22
- 4 hotels in Seville
- 5 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 6 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 7 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 8 Day trip from London to Paris
- 9 Three days in Spain
- 10 Location of hotel in Rome
- 11 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Need advice for this
- 15 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 16 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 17 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 18 one last portugal car rental question
- 19 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 22 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 23 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada