I am planning a last minute weekend in the cote d'azur, and have been reading a lot about all the different cities Nice, Cannes and Juan Les Pins. I know that in Nice there are stone beaches and Cannes/JLP have sand beaches. I just want to have a fun relaxing weekend, lay at the beach and also go for strolls around town. Maybe some shopping etc. What would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 seat reservations
- 2 스위피 주소 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 오션릴게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 5 Italy in a week
- 6 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 11 Germany-Car or Train
- 12 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 13 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 14 SURPRISE TRIP
- 15 Jewish Vienna
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Reaching the Lake District
- 18 Positano Hotel in September
- 19 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 20 Scotland itinerary advice
- 21 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 22 Brussels flower tapestry
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 25 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...