I am planning a last minute weekend in the cote d'azur, and have been reading a lot about all the different cities Nice, Cannes and Juan Les Pins. I know that in Nice there are stone beaches and Cannes/JLP have sand beaches. I just want to have a fun relaxing weekend, lay at the beach and also go for strolls around town. Maybe some shopping etc. What would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 2 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 3 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 4 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 5 What tips can you give about packing?
- 6 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 7 Ludwig Castles
- 8 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 9 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 10 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 11 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 12 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 15 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 16 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 17 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 18 Short Trip in July
- 19 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 22 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
- 23 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 24 Cell Phone Question
- 25 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...