A group of my friends and I are planning an all girls trip to London for early March. We don't want to spend a lot for accomodations, since we don't plan to be in there very much! We definitely want to hit Portobello (and other) Market(s) -- we are champion junkers. We are all (give or take) 30 and wouldn't even mind a "sleepover" type setup. But do the Brits allow room cramming? I am going to check into apartments after seeing some entries here. I'd appreciate any advice/recommendations you (or anyone else) could give us. Thanks
Jr. Loons?: Advice from Elvira wanted!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 2 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 8 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 11 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 12 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 16 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 17 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 18 rent car / Munich
- 19 Apartments in Rome
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 How to get from airport to Venice city