I am a student that is backpacking Europe for 9 weeks this summer. I will be in Barcelona, Spain on June 30th and I have to get to Split, Croatia by July 9th.
I was thinking of making my way there by the coast of Spain/France and enter the top of Italy (Genoa) and then ferry across to Split. I was thinking of exploring the french riveria and the cinque terre. Is this too much to travel in 9 days?
If you could choose..... would you travel the french riveria? the cinque terre? both? just fly straight to croatia?
What would be the cheapest option??
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 2 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 3 France for a month in 2017
- 4 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 5 RENFE error message during payment
- 6 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 7 Vuerling airlines
- 8 More Info >>> http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 9 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 10 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 11 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 12 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 13 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 14 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 15 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 18 Venice Film Fest
- 19 Europe itinerary
- 20 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 21 All of Spain or something else..?
- 22 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 23 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 24 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 25 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays