I am a student that is backpacking Europe for 9 weeks this summer. I will be in Barcelona, Spain on June 30th and I have to get to Split, Croatia by July 9th.
I was thinking of making my way there by the coast of Spain/France and enter the top of Italy (Genoa) and then ferry across to Split. I was thinking of exploring the french riveria and the cinque terre. Is this too much to travel in 9 days?
If you could choose..... would you travel the french riveria? the cinque terre? both? just fly straight to croatia?
What would be the cheapest option??
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 2 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 3 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 4 Lunch restaurant near Modena Acetias
- 5 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 6 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 7 Rome and Venice in December
- 8 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 9 Help with a git in Alsace
- 10 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 11 London trip in September
- 12 Paris itinerary.
- 13 Azores - splitting dining bill
- 14 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 15 Puglia Experiences
- 16 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 17 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 18 Travel from Portugal to Morocco
- 19 Best International Sim Card
- 20 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 21 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 22 Where to stop along the way
- 23 Scotland highland/islands agenda-please help, last minute dream trip
- 24 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 25 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?