I am a student that is backpacking Europe for 9 weeks this summer. I will be in Barcelona, Spain on June 30th and I have to get to Split, Croatia by July 9th.
I was thinking of making my way there by the coast of Spain/France and enter the top of Italy (Genoa) and then ferry across to Split. I was thinking of exploring the french riveria and the cinque terre. Is this too much to travel in 9 days?
If you could choose..... would you travel the french riveria? the cinque terre? both? just fly straight to croatia?
What would be the cheapest option??
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 2 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 3 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 4 20 free days of Europe
- 5 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 6 CDG international flight
- 7 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 8 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 9 12 days europe
- 10 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 11 Budapest on a budget
- 12 Seville in late January
- 13 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 14 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 15 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 16 3 days to spend in europe
- 17 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 18 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 19 RFID Protection
- 20 Beaches in Southern France
- 21 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 22 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 23 Travel WiFi - France
- 24 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 25 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik