I am a student that is backpacking Europe for 9 weeks this summer. I will be in Barcelona, Spain on June 30th and I have to get to Split, Croatia by July 9th.
I was thinking of making my way there by the coast of Spain/France and enter the top of Italy (Genoa) and then ferry across to Split. I was thinking of exploring the french riveria and the cinque terre. Is this too much to travel in 9 days?
If you could choose..... would you travel the french riveria? the cinque terre? both? just fly straight to croatia?
What would be the cheapest option??
Thank you so much,
JOURNEY FROM BARCELONA TO CROATIA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 3 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 4 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 5 car rental info
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 ATM nonsense: be prepared
- 8 Rail tickets
- 9 bath or york
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 13 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 14 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 15 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 16 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 17 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 18 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 19 Hotel in Venice
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 22 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 23 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 24 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 25 Paris to Rome