I am a student that is backpacking Europe for 9 weeks this summer. I will be in Barcelona, Spain on June 30th and I have to get to Split, Croatia by July 9th.
I was thinking of making my way there by the coast of Spain/France and enter the top of Italy (Genoa) and then ferry across to Split. I was thinking of exploring the french riveria and the cinque terre. Is this too much to travel in 9 days?
If you could choose..... would you travel the french riveria? the cinque terre? both? just fly straight to croatia?
What would be the cheapest option??
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 3 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 4 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 5 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 6 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 Acorn TV
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 14 We're here!
- 15 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 19 6-7 Days in France
- 20 International Flight Question
- 21 5 Days in Switzerland
- 22 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Honeymoon on a Budget