I am a student that is backpacking Europe for 9 weeks this summer. I will be in Barcelona, Spain on June 30th and I have to get to Split, Croatia by July 9th.
I was thinking of making my way there by the coast of Spain/France and enter the top of Italy (Genoa) and then ferry across to Split. I was thinking of exploring the french riveria and the cinque terre. Is this too much to travel in 9 days?
If you could choose..... would you travel the french riveria? the cinque terre? both? just fly straight to croatia?
What would be the cheapest option??
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 4 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 5 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 6 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 7 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 8 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 9 Day bike ride from Weissenkirchen to Melk
- 10 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 11 Amsterdam in August
- 12 My San Sebastian ideas
- 13 Santorini
- 14 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 15 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 16 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 17 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 18 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 19 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 20 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 21 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 22 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
- 23 Seville Itinerary
- 24 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 25 flying into Lyon..have 10 days