I am a student that is backpacking Europe for 9 weeks this summer. I will be in Barcelona, Spain on June 30th and I have to get to Split, Croatia by July 9th.
I was thinking of making my way there by the coast of Spain/France and enter the top of Italy (Genoa) and then ferry across to Split. I was thinking of exploring the french riveria and the cinque terre. Is this too much to travel in 9 days?
If you could choose..... would you travel the french riveria? the cinque terre? both? just fly straight to croatia?
What would be the cheapest option??
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Neck Pillow
- 2 barcelona neighborhood
- 3 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 4 Tieks for travel
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 7 Tracking the Weather
- 8 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 9 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 10 Where to eat in Rome?
- 11 Thinking about the Fjords
- 12 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 13 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 14 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 15 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 16 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 17 Italy travel plan help
- 18 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 19 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 20 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 21 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 22 Alsace to Austria?
- 23 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 24 Budapest language lessons
- 25 Tours in Wales