OK, to all who have responded to my previous inquires on my upcoming visit to France, thank you. I have one last question. I just found out about 'Heritage Days' which takes place the 15th and 16th of September. During this period, I will be staying for the week in Beynac. So, the question is what to take advantage of during this fete. I plan on visiting Sarlat Saturday morning for the market and then travel north to the gardens d'Eyrignac. I also think a walk and dinner in Sarlat that evening or the next may be worthwhile. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Journee du Patrimonie 2012
- 1 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 2 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 3 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 4 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 7 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 8 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 9 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 10 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 11 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 12 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 13 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 14 France by rail or car?
- 15 Which tour company would be best?
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 18 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 19 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 20 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 21 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 22 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 23 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Northern Italy second week of June 2013