Travelling through carlisle in October. As I am from Australia, can British football fans or anyone from the cumbria region tell me if there is a statue of jimmy glass in the area and if so where is it? I love his story and would like to take a photo if it exists.
Jimmy glass statue in carlisle?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 2 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 3 South of France November Trip Report
- 4 Nice or Marseille??
- 5 Dresden or Leipzig
- 6 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 9 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 10 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 11 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 12 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 13 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 14 Moving to Belfast
- 15 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 16 Rome---August and September
- 17 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 20 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 21 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 22 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 23 4-6 weeks
- 24 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth