Travelling through carlisle in October. As I am from Australia, can British football fans or anyone from the cumbria region tell me if there is a statue of jimmy glass in the area and if so where is it? I love his story and would like to take a photo if it exists.
Jimmy glass statue in carlisle?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 6 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 7 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 8 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 9 Italy tours
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 We have no idea where to go!
- 12 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 13 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 15 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 16 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 17 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 18 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 19 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 20 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 21 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 22 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 23 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 24 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 25 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris