Travelling through carlisle in October. As I am from Australia, can British football fans or anyone from the cumbria region tell me if there is a statue of jimmy glass in the area and if so where is it? I love his story and would like to take a photo if it exists.
Jimmy glass statue in carlisle?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 2 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 3 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 4 things in Rhonda
- 5 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 6 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 7 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 8 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 9 Northern Spain literature
- 10 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 10 days in England
- 13 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 14 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 15 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 16 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 17 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 18 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 19 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 20 Croatia itinerary
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 23 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 24 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 25 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy