Travelling through carlisle in October. As I am from Australia, can British football fans or anyone from the cumbria region tell me if there is a statue of jimmy glass in the area and if so where is it? I love his story and would like to take a photo if it exists.
Jimmy glass statue in carlisle?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 2 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 3 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 10 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 11 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 12 I dream of Europe
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 15 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 16 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 17 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 18 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 19 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 20 Rome Food Tour
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 24 First Time to UK since 2001
- 25 Help with England/Wales tour