Travelling through carlisle in October. As I am from Australia, can British football fans or anyone from the cumbria region tell me if there is a statue of jimmy glass in the area and if so where is it? I love his story and would like to take a photo if it exists.
Jimmy glass statue in carlisle?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 2 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 3 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 4 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 5 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 6 Travelling to France
- 7 Where to stay in London
- 8 25 days in Europe
- 9 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 10 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 11 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 12 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 13 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 14 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 15 Uk visa processing time
- 16 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 17 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 18 NZ Passport validity
- 19 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 20 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 21 Uk visa
- 22 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 23 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 24 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 25 22" or 24" for Europe trains?