Just wanted to give a heads up to anybody going to (or coming from) JFK - I just tried the new train to the plane - I'm impressed. Left Penn Station at 6:13 am - went to Jamaica Station - got on the shuttle train and was walking into the Jet Blue Terminal at 6:50 am - all for $7.50. It's fast and easy - no more expensive car services (unless I've had a couple margaitas) and being stuck in traffic.
JFK train to the plane
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental info
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 4 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 5 bath or york
- 6 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 7 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 8 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 9 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 13 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 17 Ste Remy France
- 18 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 19 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 20 London tube
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 25 Local Tour in Provence?