I booked a flight through United (who's very difficult to reach at the moment) and noticed I only have 1 hr layover from Frankfurt to catch my connecting flight to Florence. I've had a 2 hr layover there before to Munich and that was sufficient time. However last year, I had a 1 hr layover from CDG to MAD and missed our connecting flight.
Has anyone managed to catch a connecting flight from FRA with just 1 hr to spare?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 2 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 3 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 4 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 5 One in Paris ... help
- 6 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 7 T Mobile Does it Again
- 8 Which order should I travel
- 9 Which order should I travel
- 10 Which order should I travel
- 11 Strasbourg sights and day trips
- 12 Train questions for Switzerland
- 13 First timers to Italy
- 14 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 15 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 16 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 17 7 days St Moritz, Interlaken, Zermatt
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 Itinerary Help
- 20 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 21 Hungary itinerary Help
- 22 Dolomites October 14-18
- 23 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 24 Lyon
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end