I booked a flight through United (who's very difficult to reach at the moment) and noticed I only have 1 hr layover from Frankfurt to catch my connecting flight to Florence. I've had a 2 hr layover there before to Munich and that was sufficient time. However last year, I had a 1 hr layover from CDG to MAD and missed our connecting flight.
Has anyone managed to catch a connecting flight from FRA with just 1 hr to spare?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 2 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 3 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 4 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 Revised itinerary for italy
- 7 Bernina Express mid-March
- 8 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 where to stay in London?
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 16 Flamenco in October
- 17 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 4 days itinerary for France
- 20 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 21 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 A Month stay in Southern France
- 24 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily