I booked a flight through United (who's very difficult to reach at the moment) and noticed I only have 1 hr layover from Frankfurt to catch my connecting flight to Florence. I've had a 2 hr layover there before to Munich and that was sufficient time. However last year, I had a 1 hr layover from CDG to MAD and missed our connecting flight.
Has anyone managed to catch a connecting flight from FRA with just 1 hr to spare?
JFK to FRA 1 hr layover
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 4 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 9 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 10 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 11 22 year olds in Europe
- 12 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 13 Granada
- 14 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 15 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 16 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 17 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 18 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 19 Coffee in Naples
- 20 A Sardinia trip report
- 21 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 22 First time Ireland trip
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth