I booked a flight through United (who's very difficult to reach at the moment) and noticed I only have 1 hr layover from Frankfurt to catch my connecting flight to Florence. I've had a 2 hr layover there before to Munich and that was sufficient time. However last year, I had a 1 hr layover from CDG to MAD and missed our connecting flight.
Has anyone managed to catch a connecting flight from FRA with just 1 hr to spare?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 4 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 5 Gluten Free in Italy
- 6 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 7 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 8 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 9 Car rental in Paris
- 10 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 11 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 12 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 13 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 14 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 15 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 16 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 17 Sentimental Journey
- 18 A few last minute questions
- 19 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 20 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 21 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 22 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 23 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 24 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 25 Stay away from EF Tours