I booked a flight through United (who's very difficult to reach at the moment) and noticed I only have 1 hr layover from Frankfurt to catch my connecting flight to Florence. I've had a 2 hr layover there before to Munich and that was sufficient time. However last year, I had a 1 hr layover from CDG to MAD and missed our connecting flight.
Has anyone managed to catch a connecting flight from FRA with just 1 hr to spare?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노여행기【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 2 인터넷바둑이게임【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 3 워커힐바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 4 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 7 Clean up spam
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 Valencia, Spain
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 11 Help with basic itinerary
- 12 Parking in Girona
- 13 Cinqueterre
- 14 Greece and Italy Combo
- 15 Visit to Engand
- 16 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 17 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 18 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 19 YIKES!
- 20 Which city order makes most sense?
- 21 Short Trip to Paris
- 22 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 23 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 24 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 25 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang