I booked a flight through United (who's very difficult to reach at the moment) and noticed I only have 1 hr layover from Frankfurt to catch my connecting flight to Florence. I've had a 2 hr layover there before to Munich and that was sufficient time. However last year, I had a 1 hr layover from CDG to MAD and missed our connecting flight.
Has anyone managed to catch a connecting flight from FRA with just 1 hr to spare?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 4 Hertz Never Lost
- 5 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 6 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 7 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 8 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 9 2 Days in Bologna
- 10 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 11 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 12 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 13 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 14 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 15 First Time Europe Trip
- 16 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 17 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 18 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 19 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 20 Cordoba or Granada?
- 21 Hostel Advice
- 22 Munich, Germany
- 23 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 24 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 25 Ireland Itinerary Help