I booked a flight through United (who's very difficult to reach at the moment) and noticed I only have 1 hr layover from Frankfurt to catch my connecting flight to Florence. I've had a 2 hr layover there before to Munich and that was sufficient time. However last year, I had a 1 hr layover from CDG to MAD and missed our connecting flight.
Has anyone managed to catch a connecting flight from FRA with just 1 hr to spare?
JFK to FRA 1 hr layover
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 2 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Fjords, How To?
- 5 Istanbul Itinerary
- 6 7 Nights in Paris
- 7 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 8 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 9 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 10 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 11 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 12 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 13 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 14 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 15 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 London neighborhood suggestions
- 18 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 19 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 20 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 21 London - Site List Triage -
- 22 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 23 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland
- 24 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 25 Priceline for London hotels