Any ideas on the easiest and most reasonable ($) way to get from here to there?
It seems complicated , however , knowing the "Forum " , I'm sure there are lots of ideas out there!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 2 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 3 Spain and South of France
- 4 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 5 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 6 renting car with automatic transmission
- 7 Self drive tour companies
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 May get together in Paris
- 13 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 14 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 15 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 16 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 17 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 18 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 20 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 21 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 24 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 25 Prague itinerary advice