I saw it on the Travel Channel about a month ago but can't remember the name.
The memorial lists the names of Jews that were part of the Holicost. We will be there on April 1st, 2012.
Any help on the name is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 2 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 3 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 4 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 How big backpack do I need?
- 7 Itinerary help please!
- 8 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 9 Laundry - Ireland?
- 10 Naples or Genoa
- 11 Prague on a budget...
- 12 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 13 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 14 Holiday Itinerary
- 15 Itinerary Help!
- 16 Spain in November
- 17 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 18 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 19 AVE train tickets questions.
- 20 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 21 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 22 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 25 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line