I saw it on the Travel Channel about a month ago but can't remember the name.
The memorial lists the names of Jews that were part of the Holicost. We will be there on April 1st, 2012.
Any help on the name is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 2 오션무료게임 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Trogir or Split
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 6 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 7 Scotland
- 8 Hotels in Turin
- 9 Berlin to ?
- 10 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 11 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 15 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 16 Istria in two days
- 17 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 18 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 19 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 20 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 21 Scotland itinerary help
- 22 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 23 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 24 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 25 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?