Any advice on how to handle jet lag? I will be taking a night flight from Chicago to Paris and arriving about 9:00 am(3:00 my time). How should I handle that first day..sleepwise?
Also, I will be in Paris for 5 days. What are the must-sees??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정선카지노°```❤ 660ＢＯＸ。COM ❤```°정선카지노
- 2 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 3 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 4 England/Scotland In January questions
- 5 Holding bags in Paris
- 6 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 7 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 8 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 9 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 10 Barcelona to south of France
- 11 Cornwall and Germany
- 12 Edinburgh Questions...
- 13 Place to stay in London
- 14 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 15 SIXT car rental uk
- 16 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 17 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 18 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 19 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 20 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 21 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 22 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 23 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 24 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 25 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?