Any advice on how to handle jet lag? I will be taking a night flight from Chicago to Paris and arriving about 9:00 am(3:00 my time). How should I handle that first day..sleepwise?
Also, I will be in Paris for 5 days. What are the must-sees??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 2 Ny to St Tropez
- 3 Our Paris plans
- 4 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 5 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 6 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 7 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 8 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 9 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 10 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 11 Sicily Trip
- 12 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 13 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 14 Any experience with ebookers.com or mobissimo.com?
- 15 Bath or Exeter
- 16 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 17 Referendum in Greece
- 18 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 19 Barcelona Itinerary
- 20 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 21 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 22 air conditioning
- 23 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 24 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 25 Hotels near Roma Termini