Any advice on how to handle jet lag? I will be taking a night flight from Chicago to Paris and arriving about 9:00 am(3:00 my time). How should I handle that first day..sleepwise?
Also, I will be in Paris for 5 days. What are the must-sees??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID Protection
- 2 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 3 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 3 days with a Swindon base
- 6 Rail pass question
- 7 12 days europe
- 8 Paris to Ramstein
- 9 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 10 Beaches in Southern France
- 11 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 12 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 13 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 14 Amalfi coast
- 15 3 days to spend in europe
- 16 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 17 If you had four months...
- 18 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 19 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 20 italy itinerary
- 21 Ravello to Paestum
- 22 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 23 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 24 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 25 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?