Any advice on how to handle jet lag? I will be taking a night flight from Chicago to Paris and arriving about 9:00 am(3:00 my time). How should I handle that first day..sleepwise?
Also, I will be in Paris for 5 days. What are the must-sees??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 Schengen Rule
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 7 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Pay attention to your watches !
- 10 Zurich to Milan trip
- 11 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 12 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 13 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 14 Venice/Mestre
- 15 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 16 Italy Car Scam
- 17 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 18 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 19 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 20 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 21 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 22 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 23 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 24 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 25 Quizz !