Any advice on how to handle jet lag? I will be taking a night flight from Chicago to Paris and arriving about 9:00 am(3:00 my time). How should I handle that first day..sleepwise?
Also, I will be in Paris for 5 days. What are the must-sees??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 2 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 3 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 4 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 5 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 6 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 7 Train from Lille to Delft
- 8 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 9 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 10 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 11 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 14 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 15 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 16 First Time Europe Trip
- 17 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 18 Amalfi or Positano
- 19 Poland in September
- 20 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 21 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 22 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 23 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 24 Tour or independent
- 25 Ireland Itinerary Help