Any advice on how to handle jet lag? I will be taking a night flight from Chicago to Paris and arriving about 9:00 am(3:00 my time). How should I handle that first day..sleepwise?
Also, I will be in Paris for 5 days. What are the must-sees??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 3 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 4 London restaurant suggestions
- 5 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/sevan-skin-serum/
- 6 Soccer Game in Portugal?
- 7 http://www.supplementadvise.com/flex-belt/
- 8 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 9 Sentimental Journey
- 10 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 11 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 12 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 13 Trip to Italy: Venice, Tuscany, Rome, Positano
- 14 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 15 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 16 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 17 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 18 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 19 Need help getting from Paris to St Jean Pied de port
- 20 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 21 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 22 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 23 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 24 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 25 Florence-rothenburg or colmar?