Any advice on how to handle jet lag? I will be taking a night flight from Chicago to Paris and arriving about 9:00 am(3:00 my time). How should I handle that first day..sleepwise?
Also, I will be in Paris for 5 days. What are the must-sees??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 3 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 4 Things to do in Brussels
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 7 Short Trip in July
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 10 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 13 Naxos car rental
- 14 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 15 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 16 K-Day
- 17 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 18 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 19 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 20 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Campervan in Croatia
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Sim card/Amsterdam