Any advice on how to handle jet lag? I will be taking a night flight from Chicago to Paris and arriving about 9:00 am(3:00 my time). How should I handle that first day..sleepwise?
Also, I will be in Paris for 5 days. What are the must-sees??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 2 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 3 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 4 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 5 Train from Rome to Naples
- 6 3 days in Beaune / Dijon...any tips/recos?
- 7 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 8 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 9 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 10 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 11 Lisbon to Porto by train
- 12 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 13 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 14 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 15 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 16 Lake Garda- Italy
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 Sardinia, Italy
- 19 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 20 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 21 Italy by car
- 22 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 23 Paris gtg in October?
- 24 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 25 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris