We just returned from Berlin. So glad we picked Jeremy as our guide. He is knowledgeable , has great enthusiasm, well organized , reasonably priced. He gave us great respective of Berlin present day as well as history. He was wonderful!
Jeremy Minsberg-great Berlin guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 2 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 3 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 4 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 5 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 6 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 7 Cotswolds village base
- 8 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 9 Netherlands Delta Works
- 10 Southern Italy without a Car
- 11 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 12 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 13 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 14 Hotel in Rome?
- 15 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 16 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 17 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 18 Visit to Bath and London england
- 19 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 20 Bus to Vietri Sul Mare?
- 21 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 22 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 23 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 24 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 25 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)