Need help, I am looking for a place in France called something like: Jacques Cousteau Marine Science Museum. I'm leaving soon. Please help. Thanks, Steve.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 4 Dresden Train Station
- 5 Rome Accommodation
- 6 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 7 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 8 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 13 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 14 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 15 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 16 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 19 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 20 Greek islands from Turkey
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 rent car / Munich
- 23 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Italian Lakes gardens