A new generation of Japanese chefs is opening the kind of small, ambitious and informal restaurants that have changed the city’s culinary landscape in the past decade.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스포츠토토추천∑∑∑ A C 2 3 2 3 . C O M ∑∑∑네임드사다리
- 2 advance tickets?
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 8 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 9 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 10 Public Transportation in England
- 11 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 12 K-Day
- 13 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Help required with Itinerary
- 16 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 17 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 18 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 19 Spain in December
- 20 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 21 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 24 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
"Japanese Chefs, French Cuisine: Six Restaurants to Visit in Paris"