A new generation of Japanese chefs is opening the kind of small, ambitious and informal restaurants that have changed the city’s culinary landscape in the past decade.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 vienna
- 2 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 5 Questions about Polish sights
- 6 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 7 Bernina Express mid-March
- 8 Ireland travel passport question
- 9 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 10 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 11 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 12 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 13 where to stay in London?
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Juangfrau / mt
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 20 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
"Japanese Chefs, French Cuisine: Six Restaurants to Visit in Paris"