Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 2 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 3 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Best testosterone booster
- 6 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 7 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 8 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 9 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 10 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 11 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 12 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 13 Le Marche, Italy
- 14 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 15 Ballet Bolshoi
- 16 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 17 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 18 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 19 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 20 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 21 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 22 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 23 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 24 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 25 Trains France/Switzerland
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?