Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From London to Paris to US
- 2 Barcelona Car rental return
- 3 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 4 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 5 Greece Experts
- 6 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 7 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 8 Dover queues
- 9 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 10 Puglia
- 11 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 12 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 13 Itinerary help please!
- 14 AVE train tickets questions.
- 15 Manchester on derby weekend
- 16 Naples or Genoa
- 17 Visiting the Black Forest
- 18 Barcelona to Morocco
- 19 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 20 France to stop making foie grois
- 21 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 22 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 23 Car hire
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?