Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 2 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 3 Which european city?
- 4 Southern Spain
- 5 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 8 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 9 Scotland November 2015
- 10 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 11 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 12 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 18 Italy Countryside
- 19 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 23 Germany in December 2015
- 24 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 25 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?