Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 2 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 3 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 4 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 5 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 6 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 7 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 8 Luggage sizing
- 9 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 10 Moving to Belfast
- 11 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 12 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 13 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 14 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 17 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 18 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 19 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 20 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 21 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 22 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 23 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 24 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 25 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?