Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain for 7 days
- 2 Spending money in Italy?
- 3 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 4 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 5 Biking across Europe
- 6 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 7 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 8 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 9 Normandy in October
- 10 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 11 I went to Paris in June
- 12 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 13 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 14 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 15 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 16 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 17 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 18 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 20 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 21 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 22 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 23 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 24 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 25 How to get to Strasbourg from Stuttgart Airport