Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 7 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 11 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 12 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 13 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 17 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Rouen Tour Companies
- 20 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 21 Andalucia itinerary help
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 24 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 25 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?