Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 2 England and Scotland
- 3 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 4 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 5 Dublin to Armagh?
- 6 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 7 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 8 Gite and/or agritourism
- 9 Apartment for family trip to London
- 10 Prebook B&Bs
- 11 Switzerland
- 12 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 13 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 14 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 20 days in Germany
- 17 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 18 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 23 Athens/Istanbul March
- 24 French open
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?