Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 2 A week in Burgundy
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Private transportation
- 5 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 6 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 7 Advices about our itiniary
- 8 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 9 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 10 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 11 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 12 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 16 Safety concerns?
- 17 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 18 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 19 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 20 Global Travel Warning...
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 23 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 24 Morning in paris
- 25 Oct vs Nov for Greece
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?