Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Skiing in France
- 4 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 5 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 6 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 7 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 8 Travelling within schegen while extension is pending
- 9 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 11 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 12 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 13 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 14 Museums in Berlin
- 15 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 16 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 17 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 18 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 19 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 20 Spain traffic tickets
- 21 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 22 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 24 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome
- 25 Beware of Best and Fast Change