Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uk visa processing time
- 2 Uk visa
- 3 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 4 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 5 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 6 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 7 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 8 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 9 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 10 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 11 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 12 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 13 Porto to Salamanca
- 14 Trip to Italy
- 15 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 16 Copenhagen hotel
- 17 scotland trave;
- 18 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 19 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 20 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 21 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 22 Please help me plan my trip!
- 23 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 24 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 25 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question