Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 2 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 3 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 4 Monet in Normandy
- 5 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 6 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 7 London visit
- 8 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 16 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 17 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 18 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 19 21 Days in Central Europe
- 20 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 21 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 best time to book accommodation
- 24 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 25 Oktoberfest reservations