Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 2 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 3 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 4 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 5 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 6 Touring Wales
- 7 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 8 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 9 First Time Europe Trip
- 10 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 11 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 12 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 13 St Andrews advice
- 14 3 nights in Tuscany
- 15 Cordoba or Granada?
- 16 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 17 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 18 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 19 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 20 train from ams to paris
- 21 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 22 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 23 Poland in September
- 24 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 25 Cheap Paris Boutiques
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?