Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 2 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 3 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 4 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 5 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 6 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 7 10 day Italy
- 8 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 9 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 10 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 11 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 14 Planning a European Trip
- 15 France, UK and Ireland
- 16 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 17 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 18 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 19 Ireland
- 20 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 21 What do after Bernia Express?
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 24 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?