Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Spain: 14 days: no set plans, HELP!!!
- 2 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 3 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 4 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 5 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 6 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 7 Tuscany literature
- 8 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 9 Strasbourg or Montpellier?
- 10 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 11 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 12 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 13 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 14 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 15 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 16 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 17 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 18 wandering in venice
- 19 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 20 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 21 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 22 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 23 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 24 Final Itinerary help
- 25 Finalizing Itinerary
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?