Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pronunciation
- 2 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 GPS in Tuscany
- 6 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 7 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 8 italy
- 9 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 10 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 11 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 12 Monet in Normandy
- 13 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 14 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 15 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 19 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 20 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 21 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 22 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Stay near Paris