Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 2 A full week in The Netherlands
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 5 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 6 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 7 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 8 10 days in England
- 9 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 10 Drawing courses in Paris
- 11 Looking for add on city
- 12 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 13 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 14 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 15 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 16 Travel phones in France and Italy
- 17 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 18 cell phones in France
- 19 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 20 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 21 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 22 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 23 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 24 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 25 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...