Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 2 DCC on the increase?
- 3 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 4 Planning a week in London
- 5 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 6 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 7 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 8 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 9 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 10 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 11 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 12 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 13 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 14 Day on the Rhine
- 15 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 16 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 17 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 18 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 19 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 20 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 21 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 22 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 23 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 24 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 25 Weekend navigo options