Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 7 days in Andalucia
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 5 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 6 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 15 Belgium
- 16 Navigo Decouverte
- 17 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 18 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 19 More help with housing in Puglia
- 20 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 21 15 days in Europe,
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 Madrid to Sevilla
- 24 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 25 Taxi Availability from Bus Station