Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 2 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 3 Budapest on a budget
- 4 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 5 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 6 Norfolk base
- 7 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 8 http://anradrol.com/jack-hammer-xl/
- 9 Renting bed linens and towels
- 10 Italy for the first time
- 11 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 12 Calling home from abroad
- 13 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 14 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 15 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 16 20 free days of Europe
- 17 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 18 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 19 Our European adventures
- 20 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 21 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 22 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 23 Spain Trip Report
- 24 CDG international flight
- 25 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?