Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 4 days in Provence in early June
- 3 dinner jackets
- 4 France Itinerary Advice
- 5 Trip to Rome
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 8 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 15 Leather goods in Florence
- 16 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 17 Transportation
- 18 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 19 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 20 Things to do in Montpellier
- 21 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 22 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 25 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?