Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 2 Train Dublin-Galway-tickets, classes
- 3 Travel from Munich to Milan in July
- 4 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 5 Draft Ireland itinerary - does it look ok?
- 6 Another Visit to London
- 7 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 8 5 top Scams in Paris
- 9 15 nights in Italy
- 10 hotel in Prague
- 11 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 12 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 13 3 days Venice to Paris
- 14 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 15 How to ship souvenirs home from Lisbon
- 16 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 17 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 18 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 19 RHK's Spring Trip
- 20 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 21 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 22 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 23 Social media for short trips?
- 24 How to ship souvenirs home to US?
- 25 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?