Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 2 Birthday Treat
- 3 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 4 Car rental in Oxford, UK
- 5 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 6 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 7 Euro railways
- 8 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 9 Need advice on day trip to Cotswold from London
- 10 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 11 Short, Solo, Springish Saga in the Land of Ice and Fire
- 12 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 13 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 14 Itinerary Malaga - Tarifa
- 15 Azores 7 days
- 16 Thoughts on Valencia for two days from Barcelona?
- 17 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 18 My summer in Paris
- 19 Italy, Spain and France
- 20 Need last minute rental in Amsterdam
- 21 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 22 British Isles Cruise
- 23 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 24 Sweden and Denmark
- 25 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?