Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 pick pockets in Rome
- 2 Amsterdam Bruges London Paris - 11 nights?
- 3 Paris in April
- 4 Best places for Pinchos in Barcelona?
- 5 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 6 Scotland trip report
- 7 Rental apartment in Limassol Cyprus
- 8 Retiree health insurance gap coverage
- 9 Tour Guide recomendations
- 10 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 11 Belgium - Netherlands Itinerary - Need feedback
- 12 German train transfer times
- 13 Looking for a cooking class in Sorrento
- 14 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Madrid in 2 Days
- 16 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 17 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 18 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 19 Lyon and ?
- 20 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 21 Seeing the Vatican in Rome
- 22 Croatia before a river cruise?
- 23 Transport around Europe
- 24 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 25 Apartment (and surrounding area) input request for Paris
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?