Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 7 days in Andalucia
- 3 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 4 Madrid to Sevilla
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 first european holiday itinery
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 9 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 10 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Travel by train or bus
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 21 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 22 Belgium
- 23 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?