HI, my husband and I are traveling to St. Petersburg and Moscow in early Jan. 2013...I am searching for some reliable and great tips on clothing to wear since we are traveling from San Diego, California we have no clue! Also curious if things close down around the Orthodox Christmas for 1 day or a couple days? and what should we plan for those days? Mostly looking for help on what type of boots to buy to keep our feet warm and cozy. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!
January in Russia???
- 1 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 2 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 3 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 4 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 5 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 6 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 portugal
- 9 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 10 London on a sunny day
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 Train tickets
- 13 Sardinia, Italy
- 14 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 15 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 16 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 17 Navigo Decouverte
- 18 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 19 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 20 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 21 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 22 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 23 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 24 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 25 Medieval castles dinner from Galway