My fiancé and I are hoping to travel to Europe for our Honeymoon in January of 2017. Our wedding is in October and with the type of work we do we can only afford to leave in January (I am in Real Estate and my fiancé is in the Wedding Industry). We are from Toronto, Ontario, Canada so the fact that we are going to Europe when the weather and temperature is similar to our own will not be that different.
However, it would be my first trip to Europe and my fiancé has lived there before, so for me no matter what I am looking forward to it. We have friends who have graciously suggested we spend some time with them in London when we come to save a little housing costs but other than that I am hoping to plan an adventurous and exciting, and some what relaxing honeymoon.
Some of the countries I'd love to visit would be France, Italy, Hungary and Malta but I am open to suggestions and looking for options. For a 4 week trip how would you construct a trip of this extent? It would be great to start or finish in London.
We are both looking for a bit of adventure, we are vegetarian, with an eye for photography and a flair for culture.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Car Scam
- 2 Norway Honeymoon
- 3 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 4 Schengen Rule
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 10 Russia in two weeks in December
- 11 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 12 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 17 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 18 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 19 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 20 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 21 Our future trip to Greece
- 22 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 23 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 24 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 25 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?