My fiancé and I are hoping to travel to Europe for our Honeymoon in January of 2017. Our wedding is in October and with the type of work we do we can only afford to leave in January (I am in Real Estate and my fiancé is in the Wedding Industry). We are from Toronto, Ontario, Canada so the fact that we are going to Europe when the weather and temperature is similar to our own will not be that different.
However, it would be my first trip to Europe and my fiancé has lived there before, so for me no matter what I am looking forward to it. We have friends who have graciously suggested we spend some time with them in London when we come to save a little housing costs but other than that I am hoping to plan an adventurous and exciting, and some what relaxing honeymoon.
Some of the countries I'd love to visit would be France, Italy, Hungary and Malta but I am open to suggestions and looking for options. For a 4 week trip how would you construct a trip of this extent? It would be great to start or finish in London.
We are both looking for a bit of adventure, we are vegetarian, with an eye for photography and a flair for culture.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 2 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 3 Vacation
- 4 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 5 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 6 First time in London
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 10 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 11 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 18 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 19 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 20 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 21 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 22 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Day trips around Vienna
- 25 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary