My fiancé and I are hoping to travel to Europe for our Honeymoon in January of 2017. Our wedding is in October and with the type of work we do we can only afford to leave in January (I am in Real Estate and my fiancé is in the Wedding Industry). We are from Toronto, Ontario, Canada so the fact that we are going to Europe when the weather and temperature is similar to our own will not be that different.
However, it would be my first trip to Europe and my fiancé has lived there before, so for me no matter what I am looking forward to it. We have friends who have graciously suggested we spend some time with them in London when we come to save a little housing costs but other than that I am hoping to plan an adventurous and exciting, and some what relaxing honeymoon.
Some of the countries I'd love to visit would be France, Italy, Hungary and Malta but I am open to suggestions and looking for options. For a 4 week trip how would you construct a trip of this extent? It would be great to start or finish in London.
We are both looking for a bit of adventure, we are vegetarian, with an eye for photography and a flair for culture.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 2 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 3 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 6 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 7 Airport Transfer - Palma Mallorca
- 8 Basilicata region of southern Italy, also known as Lucania
- 9 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Madrid airport question
- 13 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 14 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 vegetarian in spain
- 18 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 19 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 22 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 23 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 24 Imbros Gorge
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing