My fiancé and I are hoping to travel to Europe for our Honeymoon in January of 2017. Our wedding is in October and with the type of work we do we can only afford to leave in January (I am in Real Estate and my fiancé is in the Wedding Industry). We are from Toronto, Ontario, Canada so the fact that we are going to Europe when the weather and temperature is similar to our own will not be that different.
However, it would be my first trip to Europe and my fiancé has lived there before, so for me no matter what I am looking forward to it. We have friends who have graciously suggested we spend some time with them in London when we come to save a little housing costs but other than that I am hoping to plan an adventurous and exciting, and some what relaxing honeymoon.
Some of the countries I'd love to visit would be France, Italy, Hungary and Malta but I am open to suggestions and looking for options. For a 4 week trip how would you construct a trip of this extent? It would be great to start or finish in London.
We are both looking for a bit of adventure, we are vegetarian, with an eye for photography and a flair for culture.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 5 2017 Easter in Italy
- 6 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 7 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 8 Towersey, London
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Croatia transportation question.
- 11 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 12 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 17 Westerplatte
- 18 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 19 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 20 Cutback on Spain trip
- 21 Bernina Express mid-March
- 22 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 Biarritz family holiday
- 25 Ireland hotel questions