My fiancé and I are hoping to travel to Europe for our Honeymoon in January of 2017. Our wedding is in October and with the type of work we do we can only afford to leave in January (I am in Real Estate and my fiancé is in the Wedding Industry). We are from Toronto, Ontario, Canada so the fact that we are going to Europe when the weather and temperature is similar to our own will not be that different.
However, it would be my first trip to Europe and my fiancé has lived there before, so for me no matter what I am looking forward to it. We have friends who have graciously suggested we spend some time with them in London when we come to save a little housing costs but other than that I am hoping to plan an adventurous and exciting, and some what relaxing honeymoon.
Some of the countries I'd love to visit would be France, Italy, Hungary and Malta but I am open to suggestions and looking for options. For a 4 week trip how would you construct a trip of this extent? It would be great to start or finish in London.
We are both looking for a bit of adventure, we are vegetarian, with an eye for photography and a flair for culture.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 2 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 3 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 4 London Theater
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 Greece mainland and islands
- 11 Lyon france-- rental car
- 12 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 13 Switzerland in September
- 14 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 15 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 16 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 17 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 18 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 19 milano trip
- 20 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 21 Milan and Lake Como
- 22 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 23 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 24 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 25 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip