Currently sitting in a lovely plaza in Sevilla sipping cool Andalusian white wine - does life get any better??
In the last week we have spent 4 nights just outside of Ronda and visited some white villages and Cadiz, and are in the middle of 5 nights in Sevilla. We have fallen in love with southern Spain! Next week we are spending 3 nights in Córdoba and 3 nights in Granada.
I have uploaded the first weeks pictures and will update more as we go!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quizz !
- 2 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 3 Pay attention to your watches !
- 4 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 5 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 6 Schengen Rule
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Christmas Day in Granada
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 13 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 14 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 15 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 Zurich to Milan trip
- 18 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 19 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 24 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 25 Venice/Mestre