Currently sitting in a lovely plaza in Sevilla sipping cool Andalusian white wine - does life get any better??
In the last week we have spent 4 nights just outside of Ronda and visited some white villages and Cadiz, and are in the middle of 5 nights in Sevilla. We have fallen in love with southern Spain! Next week we are spending 3 nights in Córdoba and 3 nights in Granada.
I have uploaded the first weeks pictures and will update more as we go!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving through Paris
- 2 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 3 Lisbon
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 6 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 7 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 8 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 9 Barcelona alternative
- 10 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 11 Italy Car Scam
- 12 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 13 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Road trip with our dog
- 17 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 18 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 19 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 20 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 24 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 25 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area