We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland rental camper company
- 2 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 3 southeast sicily town as home base
- 4 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 5 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 6 Chania
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 9 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 10 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 11 Spanish food - not that special?
- 12 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 13 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 14 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 17 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 18 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 19 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 24 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 25 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!