We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 2 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 3 Renting an apt.
- 4 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 5 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!
- 6 Best london location to stay?
- 7 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 8 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 9 A guide to Madrid
- 10 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 11 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 12 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 13 VIGO, SPAIN
- 14 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 15 Best place to base in Côte d'Azûr
- 16 Potential trip - Balkans
- 17 Scotland and northern England
- 18 Things to do round Potes, Picos de Europa
- 19 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 20 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 21 Bus Croatia
- 22 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 23 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 24 April in Madrid
- 25 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!