We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 2 Camogli and surrounds
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 6 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 7 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 8 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 9 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 11 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 15 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 16 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 17 Route des Vins
- 18 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 Les Invalides Night Show
- 21 base for Andalucia
- 22 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 23 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!