We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flamenco in Madrid
- 2 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 4 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 5 London - Home Depot
- 6 The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- 7 This informative article brings out one distinctive
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 10 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 11 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 12 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 13 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 14 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 15 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 16 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 17 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 18 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 19 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 20 Enjoying England for a year!
- 21 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 22 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 23 gare de nord
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!