We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 2 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 3 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 4 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 5 Ravello to Paestum
- 6 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 7 Two weeks in Puglia - Help with itinerary please
- 8 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 9 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 10 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 Spain Itinerary Help
- 13 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 14 Itinerary Help!
- 15 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 16 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 17 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 18 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 19 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 20 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 21 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 22 italy itinerary
- 23 5 Days in Corsica
- 24 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 25 Switzerland and Northern Italy
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!