We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 2 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 3 Valencia, Spain
- 4 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 5 Visit to Engand
- 6 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 7 Place to stay
- 8 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 9 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 10 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 11 Train up the Jungfrau
- 12 Another Question re Scotland
- 13 Driver"s License & Language
- 14 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 16 credit and debit cards
- 17 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 20 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 21 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 22 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 23 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Airfare to Italy
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!