We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 2 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 3 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 4 Vet my itinerary
- 5 Italy - best two central locations
- 6 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 7 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 8 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 9 Overnight Train Questions
- 10 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 11 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 12 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 13 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 14 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 15 Amsterdam hotels
- 16 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 17 Flamenco Shows
- 18 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 19 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 20 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 21 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 22 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 23 What to see in Dresden...
- 24 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Croatia in late April
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!