We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and Pin
- 2 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 3 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 4 What Bus/buses
- 5 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 6 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 7 Ghent or Paris?
- 8 How many days to spend in Bruges?
- 9 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 10 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 11 Venice - boats on canals
- 12 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 13 Need help with six day itinerary in Ireland
- 14 Parking in Milan
- 15 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 16 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 17 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 18 What's the difference between Rugby Union and Rugby Leauge?
- 19 Need help with transfer from FCO To Vatican City
- 20 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 21 Please help with itinerary...
- 22 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 23 last half day - Chinese garden or east side gallery?
- 24 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 25 Which area in Venice for 3 nights