We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany deregistration
- 2 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 3 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 4 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 5 One day in Lille, France
- 6 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 7 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 8 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 9 Corsica
- 10 CDG to Marais transfer
- 11 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 12 London best location
- 13 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 14 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 15 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 16 Transportation Question Italy
- 17 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 18 Cinqueterre
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 London Restaurants
- 21 Train tickets in Italy?
- 22 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 23 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 24 17 days in England
- 25 VENICE
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!