We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!
- 1 Albania for Beginners
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 4 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 14 Family European winter holiday
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 17 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 18 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 19 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 20 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 21 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 22 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 23 Istanbul hotels
- 24 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 25 2 Week European Itinerary