We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train rides
- 2 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 3 Austria
- 4 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 5 Hammams in Spain
- 6 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 7 Charles Degaulle question
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 10 Renting a car in Florence
- 11 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 12 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 13 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 14 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 15 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 16 First time in Italy
- 17 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 18 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 19 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 20 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 21 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 22 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 23 Pompeii luggage storage
- 24 Train Help
- 25 12 days in Austria
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!