We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia
- 2 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 4 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 5 Croatia trip Planning
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 8 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 13 Driving in Italy?
- 14 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 15 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 16 Tour groups
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 19 Ireland in April
- 20 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 21 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 So much to do, so little time!
- 24 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 25 Baby Milk
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!