We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 2 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 3 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 4 Path of the gods.
- 5 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 6 Greek language app for Microsoft phone?
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 9 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 10 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 11 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 12 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?
- 13 Santorini
- 14 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 15 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 16 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 19 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 20 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 21 Tours start Switzerland end London
- 22 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 23 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 24 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 25 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!