Does my husband need to pack a blazer for dinners in Paris? Have been reading Paris for Dummies which indicates that even at the most casual places men wear sports jackets and chinos. Thanks!
Jacket for men necessary in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 2 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 3 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 4 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 5 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 6 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 9 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 10 biking in France
- 11 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 12 South of France - recommendations please!
- 13 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 14 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 15 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 16 Sienna at night
- 17 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 18 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 19 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 20 Siena Favorites?
- 21 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 22 Help with France itinerary
- 23 Terrorism in Europe
- 24 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 25 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal