My husband and I will be visiting London in May. My husband has a deliciously morbid curiousity regarding Jack the Ripper. Does anyone have any suggestions about which walking tour may be the best one? There seems so many. Fodors Guide to London 2008 suggests "Blood and Tears: Jack the Ripper and other East End Murderers". Has anyone taken this tour? I don't want to go with a group that is so large, you can't hear the guide. Please advise. Thank you so much.
Jack the Ripper and Other Walking Tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Venice - trips
- 2 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 5 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 6 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 7 Travel with Teens
- 8 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 9 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 10 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 11 UK for 12 days !
- 12 Italy
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Estonia Amber
- 15 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 16 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 17 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 18 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Ireland: Adapter or converter?
- 21 ordering train tickets
- 22 I think this is a scam!
- 23 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 24 Sicily itinerary proposal
- 25 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas