My husband and I will be visiting London in May. My husband has a deliciously morbid curiousity regarding Jack the Ripper. Does anyone have any suggestions about which walking tour may be the best one? There seems so many. Fodors Guide to London 2008 suggests "Blood and Tears: Jack the Ripper and other East End Murderers". Has anyone taken this tour? I don't want to go with a group that is so large, you can't hear the guide. Please advise. Thank you so much.
Jack the Ripper and Other Walking Tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 2 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 3 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 4 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 5 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 6 Portugal Trip
- 7 Reputable Tours
- 8 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 9 Spain traffic tickets
- 10 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 11 Salzburg and day trips
- 12 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 13 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 14 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 16 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 17 Germany Questions
- 18 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 19 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 20 Museums in Berlin
- 21 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank