I will be in Istanbul in December and am looking into a day trip to either Izmir or Cappadocia. Would appreciate any feedback on which one would be a better choice for a day trip. This will be my first trip to either spot and I have found flights online for both Izmir and Keyseri.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 2 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 3 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 4 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 5 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 6 What one thing in Paris?
- 7 Holiday in Austria
- 8 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 9 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 10 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 11 Rue des Rosiers
- 12 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 15 First Trip to Europe!
- 16 Switzerland in mid-April
- 17 sfo to europe
- 18 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 19 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 20 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 21 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 22 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 23 Car rental leaving Rome
- 24 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 25 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)