I will be in Istanbul in December and am looking into a day trip to either Izmir or Cappadocia. Would appreciate any feedback on which one would be a better choice for a day trip. This will be my first trip to either spot and I have found flights online for both Izmir and Keyseri.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 days in Lugano area
- 2 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 5 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 8 Italy in January?
- 9 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 10 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 11 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 12 Scotland in December
- 13 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 14 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 17 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 18 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 10 days in London in early December
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 25 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre