I will be in Istanbul in December and am looking into a day trip to either Izmir or Cappadocia. Would appreciate any feedback on which one would be a better choice for a day trip. This will be my first trip to either spot and I have found flights online for both Izmir and Keyseri.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 2 Train Help
- 3 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 4 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 5 Austria
- 6 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 7 Salento penninsula
- 8 Train rides
- 9 What about Basque Country?
- 10 Bursa/Iznik
- 11 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 12 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 13 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 14 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 15 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 16 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 17 Charles Degaulle question
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 20 12 days in Austria
- 21 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 22 Amsterdam in August
- 23 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 24 Pompeii luggage storage
- 25 Croatia Itinerary Advice - Thank you!