I will be in Istanbul in December and am looking into a day trip to either Izmir or Cappadocia. Would appreciate any feedback on which one would be a better choice for a day trip. This will be my first trip to either spot and I have found flights online for both Izmir and Keyseri.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 2 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 3 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 4 Paris and Normandy
- 5 rent muscle car in Norway
- 6 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 7 How do I private message a person?
- 8 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 Burgundy and Lyon
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 12 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?
- 13 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 14 best boucherons in Lyon?
- 15 Switzerland 7 days from Zurich
- 16 Visiting Lyon
- 17 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 18 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 19 sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
- 20 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 21 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 22 Need help with 3 days in Salzburg area
- 23 weekend trip lodging
- 24 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 25 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England