I will be in Istanbul in December and am looking into a day trip to either Izmir or Cappadocia. Would appreciate any feedback on which one would be a better choice for a day trip. This will be my first trip to either spot and I have found flights online for both Izmir and Keyseri.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy?
- 2 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 3 Granada to Madrid
- 4 태양성바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 5 강원랜드바카라＼为＼『 WNR94。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 7 Croatia
- 8 Croatia trip Planning
- 9 Norway -Trips
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 12 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 13 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 14 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 15 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 16 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 17 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 20 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 21 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 22 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 23 English Countryside
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 Norway Itinerary