We are renting a car upon arrival at the Izmir airport and traveling around the area for about 5 days, before taking a plane to Istanbul from that same airport.
Do you have any companies you'd recommend? I've been searching around online and find a wide discrepancy of pricing (from $150 - $400) for the week. We are looking for a smallish car, but one with some comfort for the longer drives, so not a mini. We are three - two adults and one (car seat needing) child.
Thanks in advance for your tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 6 day itinerary
- 2 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 5 free international phone calls
- 6 International drivers permit
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 10 France Study Abroad
- 11 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 12 Paris and Normandy
- 13 Sicily Beach Resort
- 14 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 15 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 16 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 17 Two days in Rome
- 18 Classical Tour of Albania
- 19 First visit to London
- 20 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 21 Anniversary trip to France
- 22 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 23 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 24 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 25 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany