We are renting a car upon arrival at the Izmir airport and traveling around the area for about 5 days, before taking a plane to Istanbul from that same airport.
Do you have any companies you'd recommend? I've been searching around online and find a wide discrepancy of pricing (from $150 - $400) for the week. We are looking for a smallish car, but one with some comfort for the longer drives, so not a mini. We are three - two adults and one (car seat needing) child.
Thanks in advance for your tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 2 French Election - Questions???
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 6 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 7 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 8 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 9 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 10 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 11 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 12 2 weeks Europe trip
- 13 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 14 dinner jackets
- 15 French election
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 19 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 22 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 23 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 24 mountain views near London
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163