We are renting a car upon arrival at the Izmir airport and traveling around the area for about 5 days, before taking a plane to Istanbul from that same airport.
Do you have any companies you'd recommend? I've been searching around online and find a wide discrepancy of pricing (from $150 - $400) for the week. We are looking for a smallish car, but one with some comfort for the longer drives, so not a mini. We are three - two adults and one (car seat needing) child.
Thanks in advance for your tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 God Save the Queen?
- 2 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Iceland
- 7 Frankfurt to UK
- 8 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 9 Paris to Italy
- 10 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 11 Milan or Turin
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 13 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 14 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 17 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 18 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 19 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 20 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 21 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 22 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 23 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 24 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 25 Venice to Zermatt by Train