I'm currently doing my junior year abroad in Madrid (though I'm doing winter break in the states until January 12th). I've been in Madrid since September and will be there until late May. Since the forum was quite helpful before I came to Madrid, I'm completely up for being just as helpful ( or as much as I can be). Does anyone have any questions, about the city, about studying here, nightlife, whatever?
I've studying in Madrid since September ... any questions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 4 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 5 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 6 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 7 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 8 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 9 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 Reims for a day
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Munich with a car?
- 14 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 18 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 19 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 20 poland to switzerland
- 21 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 22 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 23 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 24 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 25 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como