I'm currently doing my junior year abroad in Madrid (though I'm doing winter break in the states until January 12th). I've been in Madrid since September and will be there until late May. Since the forum was quite helpful before I came to Madrid, I'm completely up for being just as helpful ( or as much as I can be). Does anyone have any questions, about the city, about studying here, nightlife, whatever?
I've studying in Madrid since September ... any questions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 2 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 3 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 4 Arriving in Prague
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 4 Months in Europe
- 7 2 Days in Rome
- 8 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 9 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 10 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 11 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 12 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 13 Tipping in the UK
- 14 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 15 2 weeks in Spain
- 16 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 17 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 18 Wines charted by flavor
- 19 Museum Pass
- 20 Central Europe itinerary
- 21 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 22 France in October
- 23 Day trips out of Florence?
- 24 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 25 Venice; recommendations