I'm currently doing my junior year abroad in Madrid (though I'm doing winter break in the states until January 12th). I've been in Madrid since September and will be there until late May. Since the forum was quite helpful before I came to Madrid, I'm completely up for being just as helpful ( or as much as I can be). Does anyone have any questions, about the city, about studying here, nightlife, whatever?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Must Sights!
- 2 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 3 Lost ring
- 4 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 5 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 6 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 7 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 8 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 9 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 10 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 11 First trip to Italy
- 12 England and Wales by public transport
- 13 Vienna or Budapest?
- 14 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 15 Ireland & Scotland
- 16 Scenic Driving Routes
- 17 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 18 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 19 Andalucia in December
- 20 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 21 Budapest Hotels
- 22 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 25 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
I've studying in Madrid since September ... any questions?