I'm currently doing my junior year abroad in Madrid (though I'm doing winter break in the states until January 12th). I've been in Madrid since September and will be there until late May. Since the forum was quite helpful before I came to Madrid, I'm completely up for being just as helpful ( or as much as I can be). Does anyone have any questions, about the city, about studying here, nightlife, whatever?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남풀싸롱 ♣dbg35.com▣ 성남풀싸롱 의왕풀싸롱 #강남풀싸롱
- 2 서울풀싸롱 ♧dbg35.com◈ 수원풀싸롱 군포풀싸롱 #서울풀싸롱
- 3 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 4 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 5 Azores in February
- 6 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 7 Theater in London
- 8 Late March/ Early April in Italy
- 9 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 10 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 11 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 12 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 13 Umbria / Le Marche
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 Scotland Itinerary Advice
- 16 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 17 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 18 Food in Positano
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 21 Katyn massacres
- 22 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 23 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 24 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 25 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
I've studying in Madrid since September ... any questions?