I'm currently doing my junior year abroad in Madrid (though I'm doing winter break in the states until January 12th). I've been in Madrid since September and will be there until late May. Since the forum was quite helpful before I came to Madrid, I'm completely up for being just as helpful ( or as much as I can be). Does anyone have any questions, about the city, about studying here, nightlife, whatever?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 T Mobile Does it Again
- 3 Dolomites October 14-18
- 4 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 5 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 6 Lyon
- 7 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 8 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 9 European Championship
- 10 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 11 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 12 Italy by car
- 13 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 14 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 15 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 16 7 days St Moritz, Interlaken, Zermatt
- 17 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 18 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 19 12 days in Austria
- 20 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 21 Itinerary Help
- 22 sim card
- 23 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 24 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 25 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
I've studying in Madrid since September ... any questions?