I'm currently doing my junior year abroad in Madrid (though I'm doing winter break in the states until January 12th). I've been in Madrid since September and will be there until late May. Since the forum was quite helpful before I came to Madrid, I'm completely up for being just as helpful ( or as much as I can be). Does anyone have any questions, about the city, about studying here, nightlife, whatever?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 2 RHK's Fall escape
- 3 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 4 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 5 Car rental/return near London
- 6 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 7 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 8 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 9 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 10 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 11 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 12 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 13 Europe Itinerary
- 14 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 15 Help! Overnight train from Ljubljana/Zagreb to Budapest!?
- 16 Summer French classes for kids
- 17 Trans-Siberia Train
- 18 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 19 Edgard bus website English version?
- 20 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 21 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 22 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 23 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 24 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 25 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
I've studying in Madrid since September ... any questions?