I'm currently doing my junior year abroad in Madrid (though I'm doing winter break in the states until January 12th). I've been in Madrid since September and will be there until late May. Since the forum was quite helpful before I came to Madrid, I'm completely up for being just as helpful ( or as much as I can be). Does anyone have any questions, about the city, about studying here, nightlife, whatever?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 U>S:A: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Tuscany Itinerary
- 3 How much budget for 2 months in Europe?
- 4 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 5 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 6 First visit to London
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 Route Information
- 9 International drivers permit
- 10 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 11 Paris advice with kids
- 12 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 13 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 14 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 15 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 16 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 17 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 18 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 19 alcazar question and seville advice
- 20 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 21 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 22 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 23 Villa in Italy
- 24 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 25 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
I've studying in Madrid since September ... any questions?