I'm currently doing my junior year abroad in Madrid (though I'm doing winter break in the states until January 12th). I've been in Madrid since September and will be there until late May. Since the forum was quite helpful before I came to Madrid, I'm completely up for being just as helpful ( or as much as I can be). Does anyone have any questions, about the city, about studying here, nightlife, whatever?
I've studying in Madrid since September ... any questions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2nd time around
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 4 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 5 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 6 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 7 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 10 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 11 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 12 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 13 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 14 Rovinj, Croatia
- 15 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 16 Paris November 2014
- 17 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 18 Traveling in France by train
- 19 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 20 Unique Venice Activity
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 23 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 24 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 25 Do unused RATP tickets expire?