I'm currently doing my junior year abroad in Madrid (though I'm doing winter break in the states until January 12th). I've been in Madrid since September and will be there until late May. Since the forum was quite helpful before I came to Madrid, I'm completely up for being just as helpful ( or as much as I can be). Does anyone have any questions, about the city, about studying here, nightlife, whatever?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 2 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 3 Valencia Spain
- 4 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 5 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 6 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 7 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 8 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 9 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 10 Visiting Zurich
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 14 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 15 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 16 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 17 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 18 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 19 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 20 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 21 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 22 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 23 Andalucia Spain
- 24 Germany-Car or Train
- 25 The DCC scam is spreading
I've studying in Madrid since September ... any questions?