I'm currently doing my junior year abroad in Madrid (though I'm doing winter break in the states until January 12th). I've been in Madrid since September and will be there until late May. Since the forum was quite helpful before I came to Madrid, I'm completely up for being just as helpful ( or as much as I can be). Does anyone have any questions, about the city, about studying here, nightlife, whatever?
I've studying in Madrid since September ... any questions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 2 I need some big advice!
- 3 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 4 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 7 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Bregenz or Lindau
- 10 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 13 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 14 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 15 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 16 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 17 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 18 Best beach town in Italy?
- 19 Italy and Croatia
- 20 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 21 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 22 Weekend in Norfolk
- 23 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 24 A Greek sojourn
- 25 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?