*Thanks for in advance to reading this post and contributing in any way.
I am going to be leaving in three weeks for vacation abroad for a few months and I am planning on taking a few electronic devices with me. I have been racking my brain and asking Google countless times but am not getting a clear understanding. It is frustrating trying to find an adapter that will work best for me.
I know I will be bringing:
Samsung Galaxy S3
Cannon digital camera
According to my research it looks like I will only need a "plug adapter" for devices and they do not require any conversion.
Now the hard part... I am going to be in London, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and France.
Why is it soo hard to find plugs that will fit each location.?
I've searched and found "universal" adapters but then as I look at the details there are notices that say "does not work in Italy" or "does not work" here or there.
I have also come across adapters that ARE "all in one international adapters" but have warnings that include "not for electronics" or for "hair dryer coffee maker only"
Or even found sites wanting to sell a pack of 12 adapters to one specific country which is broken down by type. Ex: Type G, Type L etc. (almost seems unnecessary for 12).
It would be really great to have some help advice on what to buy and which product known to have worked and it which country. I don't mind buying various types I'm just very lost about which to buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Madrid/Lisbon
- 3 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 4 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 5 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 9 Day trips around Vienna
- 10 Greek fuel cost
- 11 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 12 Dog friendly hotels
- 13 Killarney
- 14 Walking itinerary in England?
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Cambridge in May
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 25 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
"Its Electrifying!" Help with Adapters in Europe (Everywhere)