*Thanks for in advance to reading this post and contributing in any way.
I am going to be leaving in three weeks for vacation abroad for a few months and I am planning on taking a few electronic devices with me. I have been racking my brain and asking Google countless times but am not getting a clear understanding. It is frustrating trying to find an adapter that will work best for me.
I know I will be bringing:
Samsung Galaxy S3
Cannon digital camera
According to my research it looks like I will only need a "plug adapter" for devices and they do not require any conversion.
Now the hard part... I am going to be in London, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and France.
Why is it soo hard to find plugs that will fit each location.?
I've searched and found "universal" adapters but then as I look at the details there are notices that say "does not work in Italy" or "does not work" here or there.
I have also come across adapters that ARE "all in one international adapters" but have warnings that include "not for electronics" or for "hair dryer coffee maker only"
Or even found sites wanting to sell a pack of 12 adapters to one specific country which is broken down by type. Ex: Type G, Type L etc. (almost seems unnecessary for 12).
It would be really great to have some help advice on what to buy and which product known to have worked and it which country. I don't mind buying various types I'm just very lost about which to buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로우카지노•• ♥━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♥ 헬로우카지노
- 2 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 3 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 4 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 5 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 6 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 7 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 8 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 9 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 10 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 11 planning confusion
- 12 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 13 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 14 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 15 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 16 cash or plastic in Greece
- 17 Dublin transportation help
- 18 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 19 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 20 thermal hot springs near Cassis, France
- 21 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 22 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 23 PDX customs 4/28, Spokane, boyfriend in NE Portland,
- 24 Shopping in Paris
- 25 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
"Its Electrifying!" Help with Adapters in Europe (Everywhere)