*Thanks for in advance to reading this post and contributing in any way.
I am going to be leaving in three weeks for vacation abroad for a few months and I am planning on taking a few electronic devices with me. I have been racking my brain and asking Google countless times but am not getting a clear understanding. It is frustrating trying to find an adapter that will work best for me.
I know I will be bringing:
Samsung Galaxy S3
Cannon digital camera
According to my research it looks like I will only need a "plug adapter" for devices and they do not require any conversion.
Now the hard part... I am going to be in London, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and France.
Why is it soo hard to find plugs that will fit each location.?
I've searched and found "universal" adapters but then as I look at the details there are notices that say "does not work in Italy" or "does not work" here or there.
I have also come across adapters that ARE "all in one international adapters" but have warnings that include "not for electronics" or for "hair dryer coffee maker only"
Or even found sites wanting to sell a pack of 12 adapters to one specific country which is broken down by type. Ex: Type G, Type L etc. (almost seems unnecessary for 12).
It would be really great to have some help advice on what to buy and which product known to have worked and it which country. I don't mind buying various types I'm just very lost about which to buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cork or Galway?
- 2 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 3 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 4 Barcelona completely overrated
- 5 Seville in late January
- 6 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 7 Spain Itinerary Help
- 8 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 9 Well, I'm always warning people
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 12 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 13 3 days to spend in europe
- 14 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 15 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 16 Beaches in Southern France
- 17 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 18 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 19 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 20 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 21 Europe Sim card help
- 22 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 23 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 24 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 25 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
"Its Electrifying!" Help with Adapters in Europe (Everywhere)