*Thanks for in advance to reading this post and contributing in any way.
I am going to be leaving in three weeks for vacation abroad for a few months and I am planning on taking a few electronic devices with me. I have been racking my brain and asking Google countless times but am not getting a clear understanding. It is frustrating trying to find an adapter that will work best for me.
I know I will be bringing:
Samsung Galaxy S3
Cannon digital camera
According to my research it looks like I will only need a "plug adapter" for devices and they do not require any conversion.
Now the hard part... I am going to be in London, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and France.
Why is it soo hard to find plugs that will fit each location.?
I've searched and found "universal" adapters but then as I look at the details there are notices that say "does not work in Italy" or "does not work" here or there.
I have also come across adapters that ARE "all in one international adapters" but have warnings that include "not for electronics" or for "hair dryer coffee maker only"
Or even found sites wanting to sell a pack of 12 adapters to one specific country which is broken down by type. Ex: Type G, Type L etc. (almost seems unnecessary for 12).
It would be really great to have some help advice on what to buy and which product known to have worked and it which country. I don't mind buying various types I'm just very lost about which to buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Day in Granada
- 2 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 3 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 4 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Schengen Rule
- 8 Quizz !
- 9 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 10 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 11 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 12 Zurich to Milan trip
- 13 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 14 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 15 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 16 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 17 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Pay attention to your watches !
- 20 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 21 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 22 Venice/Mestre
- 23 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 24 Italy Car Scam
- 25 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
"Its Electrifying!" Help with Adapters in Europe (Everywhere)