*Thanks for in advance to reading this post and contributing in any way.
I am going to be leaving in three weeks for vacation abroad for a few months and I am planning on taking a few electronic devices with me. I have been racking my brain and asking Google countless times but am not getting a clear understanding. It is frustrating trying to find an adapter that will work best for me.
I know I will be bringing:
Samsung Galaxy S3
Cannon digital camera
According to my research it looks like I will only need a "plug adapter" for devices and they do not require any conversion.
Now the hard part... I am going to be in London, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and France.
Why is it soo hard to find plugs that will fit each location.?
I've searched and found "universal" adapters but then as I look at the details there are notices that say "does not work in Italy" or "does not work" here or there.
I have also come across adapters that ARE "all in one international adapters" but have warnings that include "not for electronics" or for "hair dryer coffee maker only"
Or even found sites wanting to sell a pack of 12 adapters to one specific country which is broken down by type. Ex: Type G, Type L etc. (almost seems unnecessary for 12).
It would be really great to have some help advice on what to buy and which product known to have worked and it which country. I don't mind buying various types I'm just very lost about which to buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland in April
- 2 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 3 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 4 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 5 Tour groups
- 6 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 9 So much to do, so little time!
- 10 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 Baby Milk
- 13 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 French restaurants
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 19 Driving in Italy?
- 20 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 21 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 22 Super Cover For Hertz
- 23 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 24 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 25 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
"Its Electrifying!" Help with Adapters in Europe (Everywhere)