*Thanks for in advance to reading this post and contributing in any way.
I am going to be leaving in three weeks for vacation abroad for a few months and I am planning on taking a few electronic devices with me. I have been racking my brain and asking Google countless times but am not getting a clear understanding. It is frustrating trying to find an adapter that will work best for me.
I know I will be bringing:
Samsung Galaxy S3
Cannon digital camera
According to my research it looks like I will only need a "plug adapter" for devices and they do not require any conversion.
Now the hard part... I am going to be in London, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and France.
Why is it soo hard to find plugs that will fit each location.?
I've searched and found "universal" adapters but then as I look at the details there are notices that say "does not work in Italy" or "does not work" here or there.
I have also come across adapters that ARE "all in one international adapters" but have warnings that include "not for electronics" or for "hair dryer coffee maker only"
Or even found sites wanting to sell a pack of 12 adapters to one specific country which is broken down by type. Ex: Type G, Type L etc. (almost seems unnecessary for 12).
It would be really great to have some help advice on what to buy and which product known to have worked and it which country. I don't mind buying various types I'm just very lost about which to buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 2 Where to eat in Rome?
- 3 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 4 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 5 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 6 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 7 One week in Europe
- 8 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 AMS Car Rental
- 11 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 12 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 13 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 14 Switzerland in September
- 15 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 16 London Theater
- 17 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 18 Munich itinerary review
- 19 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 20 Europe itinerary questions
- 21 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 22 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 23 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 24 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 25 Salzburg itinerary review
"Its Electrifying!" Help with Adapters in Europe (Everywhere)