*Thanks for in advance to reading this post and contributing in any way.
I am going to be leaving in three weeks for vacation abroad for a few months and I am planning on taking a few electronic devices with me. I have been racking my brain and asking Google countless times but am not getting a clear understanding. It is frustrating trying to find an adapter that will work best for me.
I know I will be bringing:
Samsung Galaxy S3
Cannon digital camera
According to my research it looks like I will only need a "plug adapter" for devices and they do not require any conversion.
Now the hard part... I am going to be in London, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and France.
Why is it soo hard to find plugs that will fit each location.?
I've searched and found "universal" adapters but then as I look at the details there are notices that say "does not work in Italy" or "does not work" here or there.
I have also come across adapters that ARE "all in one international adapters" but have warnings that include "not for electronics" or for "hair dryer coffee maker only"
Or even found sites wanting to sell a pack of 12 adapters to one specific country which is broken down by type. Ex: Type G, Type L etc. (almost seems unnecessary for 12).
It would be really great to have some help advice on what to buy and which product known to have worked and it which country. I don't mind buying various types I'm just very lost about which to buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계포커☁／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／☁【생중계포커】
- 2 생방송포커✠／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／✠【생방송포커】
- 3 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 4 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Paris hotels
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Roma Pass
- 10 Trek through Eur
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 Budapest in December 2017
- 13 Amsterdam hotels
- 14 Denmark or Sweden?
- 15 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 16 Europe itinerary questions
- 17 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 18 London Hotels
- 19 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 23 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
"Its Electrifying!" Help with Adapters in Europe (Everywhere)