*Thanks for in advance to reading this post and contributing in any way.
I am going to be leaving in three weeks for vacation abroad for a few months and I am planning on taking a few electronic devices with me. I have been racking my brain and asking Google countless times but am not getting a clear understanding. It is frustrating trying to find an adapter that will work best for me.
I know I will be bringing:
Samsung Galaxy S3
Cannon digital camera
According to my research it looks like I will only need a "plug adapter" for devices and they do not require any conversion.
Now the hard part... I am going to be in London, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and France.
Why is it soo hard to find plugs that will fit each location.?
I've searched and found "universal" adapters but then as I look at the details there are notices that say "does not work in Italy" or "does not work" here or there.
I have also come across adapters that ARE "all in one international adapters" but have warnings that include "not for electronics" or for "hair dryer coffee maker only"
Or even found sites wanting to sell a pack of 12 adapters to one specific country which is broken down by type. Ex: Type G, Type L etc. (almost seems unnecessary for 12).
It would be really great to have some help advice on what to buy and which product known to have worked and it which country. I don't mind buying various types I'm just very lost about which to buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 2 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 3 15 nights in Italy
- 4 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 5 5 top Scams in Paris
- 6 RHK's Spring Trip
- 7 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 8 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 9 A day in Killarney
- 10 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 11 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 12 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 13 Finalizing Itinerary
- 14 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 15 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 16 data sim card for france
- 17 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 18 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 19 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 20 Rome Private Tours
- 21 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 22 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 23 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 25 Driving through French Alps to Italy
"Its Electrifying!" Help with Adapters in Europe (Everywhere)