*Thanks for in advance to reading this post and contributing in any way.
I am going to be leaving in three weeks for vacation abroad for a few months and I am planning on taking a few electronic devices with me. I have been racking my brain and asking Google countless times but am not getting a clear understanding. It is frustrating trying to find an adapter that will work best for me.
I know I will be bringing:
Samsung Galaxy S3
Cannon digital camera
According to my research it looks like I will only need a "plug adapter" for devices and they do not require any conversion.
Now the hard part... I am going to be in London, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and France.
Why is it soo hard to find plugs that will fit each location.?
I've searched and found "universal" adapters but then as I look at the details there are notices that say "does not work in Italy" or "does not work" here or there.
I have also come across adapters that ARE "all in one international adapters" but have warnings that include "not for electronics" or for "hair dryer coffee maker only"
Or even found sites wanting to sell a pack of 12 adapters to one specific country which is broken down by type. Ex: Type G, Type L etc. (almost seems unnecessary for 12).
It would be really great to have some help advice on what to buy and which product known to have worked and it which country. I don't mind buying various types I'm just very lost about which to buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 3 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 4 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 5 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 6 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Maximizing Norway time
- 9 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 10 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 13 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 14 Hiking in Switzerland
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 17 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 18 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 19 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 20 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 21 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 24 CASH OR CARD?
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
"Its Electrifying!" Help with Adapters in Europe (Everywhere)