I was wondering if anyone would be able to help with our honeymoon plans?
We are getting married in June 2013 and plan to leave for a 14-16 day trip to Italy (having never been to Italy before). We would love to visit Venice, lake Garda, Florence, Siena, Rome, possibly Pompei and the Amalfi coast but understand that we will probably not be able to visit all of these destinations within our timeframe.
We haven't set a budget yet however would like the final figure to range between £3000-£4000. We would ideally like to travel by Train/Plane and will be leaving from the UK (South West).
Does anyone have any recommendations in terms of a realistic travel plan including places to go/avoid, time spent in each destination, hotels/B+Bs to stay in, how to transfer between locations?
Thanks in advance
Dan and Holly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Budapest in December 2017
- 3 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 6 Trek through Eur
- 7 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 13 Roma Pass
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Amsterdam hotels
- 16 Denmark or Sweden?
- 17 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 18 Europe itinerary questions
- 19 London Hotels
- 20 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 23 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy