I was wondering if anyone would be able to help with our honeymoon plans?
We are getting married in June 2013 and plan to leave for a 14-16 day trip to Italy (having never been to Italy before). We would love to visit Venice, lake Garda, Florence, Siena, Rome, possibly Pompei and the Amalfi coast but understand that we will probably not be able to visit all of these destinations within our timeframe.
We haven't set a budget yet however would like the final figure to range between £3000-£4000. We would ideally like to travel by Train/Plane and will be leaving from the UK (South West).
Does anyone have any recommendations in terms of a realistic travel plan including places to go/avoid, time spent in each destination, hotels/B+Bs to stay in, how to transfer between locations?
Thanks in advance
Dan and Holly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 샌마뉴엘카지노■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생중계바카라ぁ생중계바카라
- 2 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 5 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 6 Help me make this possible!
- 7 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 8 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 9 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 12 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 15 ATM
- 16 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 17 ATM help
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 21 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 22 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 23 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 24 Spain Itinerary
- 25 Why do you visit X or Y?