I was wondering if anyone would be able to help with our honeymoon plans?
We are getting married in June 2013 and plan to leave for a 14-16 day trip to Italy (having never been to Italy before). We would love to visit Venice, lake Garda, Florence, Siena, Rome, possibly Pompei and the Amalfi coast but understand that we will probably not be able to visit all of these destinations within our timeframe.
We haven't set a budget yet however would like the final figure to range between £3000-£4000. We would ideally like to travel by Train/Plane and will be leaving from the UK (South West).
Does anyone have any recommendations in terms of a realistic travel plan including places to go/avoid, time spent in each destination, hotels/B+Bs to stay in, how to transfer between locations?
Thanks in advance
Dan and Holly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Lille Braderie 2017
- 3 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 4 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 5 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 6 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 7 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 8 Thinking about the Fjords
- 9 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 10 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 11 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 12 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 15 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 16 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 18 Greek Village
- 19 Berlin
- 20 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 21 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 22 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 23 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 24 Athens Help
- 25 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow