I was wondering if anyone would be able to help with our honeymoon plans?
We are getting married in June 2013 and plan to leave for a 14-16 day trip to Italy (having never been to Italy before). We would love to visit Venice, lake Garda, Florence, Siena, Rome, possibly Pompei and the Amalfi coast but understand that we will probably not be able to visit all of these destinations within our timeframe.
We haven't set a budget yet however would like the final figure to range between £3000-£4000. We would ideally like to travel by Train/Plane and will be leaving from the UK (South West).
Does anyone have any recommendations in terms of a realistic travel plan including places to go/avoid, time spent in each destination, hotels/B+Bs to stay in, how to transfer between locations?
Thanks in advance
Dan and Holly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba Overnight?
- 2 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 3 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 4 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 5 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 6 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 7 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 8 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 9 Dublin Leap Card
- 10 vegetarian in spain
- 11 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 12 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 13 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 14 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 15 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 16 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 17 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 18 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 19 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 20 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 21 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 22 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no