We will be in Ireland for 9 days this December. day 1 dec 15 arrive in Shannon we plan on staying in limerick that day. (free hotel) dec 16 drive to killarney and spend the night. visit town and lake only, no time for ring of Kerry drive. dec 17 drive to dingle and do the slegh drive, and overnight in dingle. dec 18 drive to limerick and spend the night there (free hotel) dec 19 drive to cliffs of mohler from limerick and evening spend in galaway. dec 20 spend day in galaway and overnight in limerick. dec 21 to 24 spend in Dublin. dec 24 afternoon fly back home. My question is this too much. if I had to make an adjustment, what would you recommend. thanks.
Itinery for 9 days need help? confused
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 2 Spain Travel
- 3 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 4 Venice in Jan
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Public transport from Ostuni
- 7 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 8 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 9 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Itinerary Questions
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 15 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 16 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 17 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 18 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 21 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 24 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 25 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.