I'm working on the itinerary for our honeymoon to Italy this June. I've been reading so much the past few days and I do realize time is getting critical.
It's our first time to Italy. We're a nature-loving couple, in our early 30's. Love walks, hikes, photography, the sea, coffee! and a little bit of food I suppose.
I've narrowed it down to the Italian Riviera/Liguria region and Venice. We're ok with skipping the art and history (hence Rome/Florence/Tuscany) for a later trip.
I need your help on the itinerary itself - is there enough travel time and fun time? And of course on the hotel choices and trains for transport. My fiance is a smoker, so preferably the room should have a terrace. As I understood smoking outdoors is permitted.
The budget, well we'd love to splurge a bit, but more important than the luxury room is the trip itself and what we can see & do. We're set for a max of $160/night.
The plan to arrive in Italy late June 1 or early morning June 2. We're traveling from Cairo, so what's the best route to take a train and head on to the Riviera region?
June 2 arrive in Italy
Travel by train to La Spezia or Levanto and check-in ( reco for good base hotel?)
with one international flight and a intercity train ride, I think this day is busy enough.
Explore the region, with the following:
Day trips to Cinque Terre (must do one hike and a boat trip), Genoa,
(recos please on timings and other sights more that welcome)
I was considering La Mala as our base, but I'm not sure if smoking is allowed anywhere there. It's still an option, pending their reply.
Other than that, is it a good base for trips into the region - besides CT, like Levanto, La Spezia, Genoa? The views looks awesome, but I do want to avoid the summer crowds of CT itself, so other nearby locations are very welcome.
June 6 check out & head to Venice - with two options:
either spend the day traveling by train ( 7-8 hours) and sleep in Venice
make a stop in Lake Garda for one night, and relax a bit and enjoy the view.
recos please for an overnight stay? and train route?
June 7,8 in Venice
Explore Venice and get lost
again, good choice for hotel here? Locanda Orseolo is fully booked.
June 9 check out and travel to UK!
This looks like one long post! Hope it's all clear. All tips and recommendations are welcome. Thanks a million
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 2 오션파라다이스 예시 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 릴게임종류 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 4 신천지릴게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 5 credit and debit cards
- 6 바다이야기릴게임 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 7 무료다빈치 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 8 무료손오공 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 9 무료황금성 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 10 무료바다이야기 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 11 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 12 스위피게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 13 게임몽릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 14 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 15 게임몽 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 16 스위피 ▶ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 17 롤렛 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 18 성인신천지 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 19 오션파라다이스릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 20 신천지예시 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 21 신천지릴 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 22 MADRID - METRO WORKS LINE 8
- 23 오션파라다이스신천지 ▶ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 24 신천지불새 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 25 무료릴신천지 ※연결 :≫tt349.com≪