My husband and I are planning to travel to Europe with our (will be) 11-month old son for a couple of weeks. I have traveled extensively in Europe, but my husband has never been. Since the baby will be accompanying us, we are trying to stick to visiting 2 places. We have discussed staying in Austria or visiting the Nordic countries; however, I also have considered us visiting one of the standard cities many visit (London, Paris, etc.). What suggestions would you all have for a two-week Europe trip with baby?
Appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bremerhaven and environs
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 9 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 12 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 13 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 14 5 Days in Switzerland
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 18 International Flight Question
- 19 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 20 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 21 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris